Ducati MIG-RR

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
The Thok Mig on which it is based look great; Rob reviewed the std spec model a month or so back:

I am sure these are just as good especially with that premium spec. I believe they are exclusively available from Ducati dealers, but I wouldn't expect your local Ducati mechanic to have much clue on how to service one! Type Thok Mig into the search bar for more threads on it...

Last edited:

myskovon

Aug 12, 2018
Leeds
When I had a freehub fail on my Thok Mig a replacement was at my door within 48hrs, all I had to do is send them a pic so they could claim the part back on warranty from the manufacturer. Other than that it’s Shimano e8000 which any dealer worth taking your bike to in the first place will be more than capable to assist with if need be ?

Jaygam

Feb 14, 2019
Hampshire
I have a Thok MIG and am very happy with it.
With the spec of the "rr" I'm sure it will be an amazing bike.
There is a two year warranty on the bike and that includes a crash replacement if the frame is damaged.
From my experience they have a customer centric attitude, reply promptly to any concerns or enquiry. They encourage communication, literally ask for your opinion and seem keen to build a reputable brand.

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I think the Ducati model is a great spec bike, even the branding doesn't bother me which it usually would! - would be interesting to know if warranty is with Ducati or Thok

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
CB09E891-E460-4877-97FB-A53EA6B48F02.jpeg

I’ve been riding it today and I like it ?

Beautiful up close, long travel with 170mm on the front that I set up on the softer side for some trail riding which made it so plush / comfortable (I have a dodgy wrist from a recent crash!). Enough travel to tackle most things but a geo that’s not too extreme.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles