Does anyone know when the tq motored xduro 180mms are due

AJR

Jan 6, 2019
Essex
Delivery on some Flyon models start end of November, then December and January. It is hard to be exact as they do not seem totally sure themselves.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Here they're saying in under ten days for an xduro allmtn 5:

HAIBIKE XDURO AllMtn Flyon 5.0 i630Wh blanc/bleu/orange 2020

But they might have been saying that for months ..

This one they say expected in November/December :

Haibike xDuro AllMtn 10.0 FLYON 2020

Xduro Nduro 5.0 - can be informed when in stock ..

Xduro nduro 5.0 27.5''180mm i630wh Flyon 11s white / blue size 48 2020 E-Bike - Bicycles, eMTB Enduro Haibike

Lets you add to cart .. so your guess is as good as anyones ..

HAIBIKE XDURO NDURO 5.0 2020 :: £5699.00 :: ELECTRIC BIKES :: Mountain bike full suspension :: Leisure Wheels for Specialized Bikes Felt And Lapierre

Stanny_uk

Oct 15, 2019
Uk
Seen one now.. Not for me or my mate.. He's gone for a kenevo... Absolute massive pig of a thing.. Weighs more than the car I put it on???

AJR

Jan 6, 2019
Essex
Wife's new bike.

IMG_20191122_132359_452.jpg

AJR

Jan 6, 2019
Essex
I really like it. first offroad ride sunday, just been up a fewsteep roads near the shop so far.

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
I really like it. first offroad ride sunday, just been up a fewsteep roads near

How was your first offroad ride?

These heavy duty emtb builds really appeal to me. I understand they're not for everyone, in particular they may not intrest traditional bicycle enthusiasts, but this thing hits a sweet spot for me... gobs of torque, lightweight compared to my dirtbike.

I've been in discussion with JP at Lamere cycles about ordering the 8.0 as soon as they hit stateside.

AJR

Jan 6, 2019
Essex
How was your first offroad ride?

These heavy duty emtb builds really appeal to me. I understand they're not for everyone, in particular they may not intrest traditional bicycle enthusiasts, but this thing hits a sweet spot for me... gobs of torque, lightweight compared to my dirtbike.

I've been in discussion with JP at Lamere cycles about ordering the 8.0 as soon as they hit stateside.
I have now done 188 miles on it. It is everything I hoped it would be and more. The weight when I am off the bike has never concerned me. It handles really well, and nothing can stop it going up if you keep pedaling. I can jump and drop off everything I could on my awesome Ventana.

DrStupid

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Jul 10, 2019
Pleasureville Ky
I have now done 188 miles on it. It is everything I hoped it would be and more. The weight when I am off the bike has never concerned me. It handles really well, and nothing can stop it going up if you keep pedaling. I can jump and drop off everything I could on my awesome Ventana.
Can you get an hour of it peddling hard in MEGAmode? I know it's a relatively subjective question with a bizzalion varibles.... but can ya?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Can you get an hour of it peddling hard in MEGAmode? I know it's a relatively subjective question with a bizzalion varibles.... but can ya?

Ah .. but that's the beauty of a higher average speed .. You'll be round your circuit (3 times ?) faster than you do now, so you don't need an hour .. :)

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
Hello AJR
What version of the Flyon software do you have? Mine is 2.83.
I ask because I have noticed a glitch sometimes in power delivery when changing down a gear on a hill and then having to pedal hard for several revolutions before any assistance kicks in. If this is not just confined to my bike I expect it is something that can be fixed with a software tweak.

AJR

Jan 6, 2019
Essex
Hello AJR
What version of the Flyon software do you have? Mine is 2.83.
I ask because I have noticed a glitch sometimes in power delivery when changing down a gear on a hill and then having to pedal hard for several revolutions before any assistance kicks in. If this is not just confined to my bike I expect it is something that can be fixed with a software tweak.
Same as you. Your dealer will now have the service tool, I received mine last week. My bike has been updated although I didn't notice any problems. Your dealer can check it out and find any problems.

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
Same as you. Your dealer will now have the service tool, I received mine last week. My bike has been updated although I didn't notice any problems. Your dealer can check it out and find any problems.
Thanks. My dealer is excellent and I will be seeing them shortly. A minor issue with a bike that does exactly what I wanted; climb steep hills effortlessly while carrying a load of kit!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles