Levo Gen 3 Does anyone know what 2022 Lead times currently are in Mainland Europe?

EME

MUPPET
Subscriber
Aug 14, 2020
Zug
Does anyone know what current delivery / promise dates are ?

I have had a S3 s-works 'on order' with my local LBS since early April, they are a Specialized dealer . I suspect that they may have made a small error pre-June but I then paid a deposit in June but still no sign of any promise date.

If its really bad and we are looking at 2022 then Ill switch to a Rail 9 which I know delivery/promise dates for.

cuaion

Sep 16, 2019
Denmark
I have a s4 expert on order from March, right now set is October. Dealer showed me the dates, and told that they change them all the time, so you cannot use the dato to anything. In this situation with micro chips, bike parts and shipping problems all over the world, nobody knows what is coming and when it will. We can only hope for the best, and wait with patience, our bikes will arrive some day! ?

Reactions: EME

Stephen

Jan 10, 2019
Mallorca , Spain
A friend who rides with made an order in April for a s4 s-works , delivery date predicted for end of August . Just been informed from Spec that the order has been canceled due to NO STOCK AVAILABLE . It is a shame , that they didn't even offer a later date for delivery or even perhaps the possibility to order a different model of the Levo . Sorry , but in my opinion , that is not very professional .

EME

MUPPET
Subscriber
Aug 14, 2020
Zug
Thanks @cuaion and @Stephen , I haven't been told of any cancellation plans. I am however surprised that Specialized are extending the ranges with so many outstanding orders with no planned delivery date.
All industries are having some supply issues but finding out the truth with e-MTB seems more difficult than cars, white goods , metalwork etc. electronics. Just my experience of course. I shall give it until end of September - at least I have. a bike.

veryoldfart

Oct 1, 2020
Suffolk
Ordered an S-Works S3 frame in September 2020, delivery was initially due May '21, now deferred to September '21. No negative news so far, but not got it either , yet....

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles