Discounted Bike and parts Thread - cheap(er) ebikes & stuff

Arminius

Subscriber
Jul 26, 2022
Rhein-Ruhr Delta, Germany

Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC SLX 750 2024 £5k reduced to £3299​

Only available in medium or large, which will probably suit most
Thats a lot of bike for £3299
Carbon main triangle,XT/M6120 drivetrain inc brakes, fairly ok wheels 750wh bat,zeb fork,kiox 300

Interesting to see on that website prices for other Cubes bikes. Not so much discount. Could it be that new Stereo Hybrids are coming and stocks are cleared or is the market for fullies that bad? 🤔

Levo-Lon

Jan 21, 2020
Uk
Rutland Cycles Whitwell
Have a 2022 levo sl Sworks for 6800 in medium..Black copper..

AXS carbon everything

Stunning bike but the 35nm so probably why it's cheap

Last edited:

Semmelrocc

E*POWAH Master
Dec 28, 2021
Germany
SRAM XG-1275 Eagle GX cassette for € 93 plus (minus) an additional 20% on top using discount code "ANTRIEB20". Just ordered a spare one.

Semmelrocc

E*POWAH Master
Dec 28, 2021
Germany
Yes, and that's certainly a reason for the discounts as they're clearing their stock (before closing their doors?). I've been ordering from them several times in the last quarter and received everything so far. It might be a different story in case of a return though...

Mysterymanuk

Subscriber
Oct 19, 2023
Scotland
After the events many of us had with CRC/Wiggle before Xmas with the E-Mythique and with their looming end, I'd be very hesitant ordering anything from them. They also on the CRC website have a further 10% discount code, whilst it may seem tempting I wouldn't entertain them now.

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
Evan’s Cycle is having their Five Ten sale right now, most shoes are 70% off then some qualify for an extra 20% off. I just picked up the Trailcross mid pro for £42.

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Cheap little commuter type here for £479(499-10% off+ 20 postage cost)
Handy for a parent, or other wanting something to potter about the town or to pick up a bit of shopping on.

Far as I can see they usually retail about the £1250 mark(ignore the ridiculous RRP), so £479 is an excellent saving, and chances are any other basic E-City is going to be more expensive for less spec.

I bought one, though its yet to arrive so when it does I pop a post up reviewing it.
I'll be changing the bars,stem and maybe the brakes

Numbers appear to be limited, so dont hang about.
Very little reviews about this specific bike, but it appears to be the model BuzzBikes use to hire out in London, so it cant be all that bad.
Spec as follows(as the page sometimes goes down)
Alloy F&F one size 52cm
Tektro brakes(180/180) no idea the model, probably m275
Bafang H700 motor - Belt drive, internal 2 speed automatic gearing
(3 modes -eco/normal/sport
Gates CDX Carbon belt
378wh battery internal(remove to charge I think)
Kenda puncture protection tyres 700x40c
Built in lights F/R
Everything else as seen

1709094344748.png

Last edited:

Mysterymanuk

Subscriber
Oct 19, 2023
Scotland
Cheap little commuter type here for £479(499-10% off+ 20 postage cost)
Handy for a parent, or other wanting something to potter about the town or to pick up a bit of shopping on.

Far as I can see they usually retail about the £1250 mark(ignore the ridiculous RRP), so £479 is an excellent saving, and chances are any other basic E-City is going to be more expensive for less spec.

I bought one, though its yet to arrive so when it does I pop a post up reviewing it.
I'll be changing the bars,stem and maybe the brakes

Numbers appear to be limited, so dont hang about.
Very little reviews about this specific bike, but it appears to be the model BuzzBikes use to hire out in London, so it cant be all that bad.
Spec as follows(as the page sometimes goes down)
Alloy F&F one size 52cm
Tektro brakes(180/180) no idea the model, probably m275
Bafang H700 motor - Belt drive, internal 2 speed automatic gearing
(3 modes -eco/normal/sport
Gates CDX Carbon belt
378wh battery internal(remove to charge I think)
Kenda puncture protection tyres 700x40c
Built in lights F/R
Everything else as seen

View attachment 135356
For the price folks cannot go wrong with this. Also, if you add the code EXTRA10 you get a further 10% off. I did enquire about the Stromer ST1, they won't be getting any more in stock, a bargain for the lucky ones that managed to bag one at that price for a speed pedelec.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
For our two Rails for the summer bought 2 x Maxxis Assegai 29x2.50 MaxxGrip DD TR (TB00097400) for £80 shipped (£40 each) from Bikesheduk.com

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Perennial favourite, the DHB softshell jacket is £48 on CRC. Last week it was £90. I think they're running a random number generator over there.

Contrast that with this waterproof from Planet X which I reckon might be a better jacket but £20 more.

irie

Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
Perennial favourite, the DHB softshell jacket is £48 on CRC. Last week it was £90. I think they're running a random number generator over there.

Contrast that with this waterproof from Planet X which I reckon might be a better jacket but £20 more.

Got one last year in a sale. Has a hood which I hated so my wife cut it off (the hood that is) and re-sewed it. True to size, really nice well made jacket.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles