Did someone...?

yorkshire89

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2020
North Yorkshire
I have the 2021 Level R with the 625Wh battery.
It's a nice bike but is heavy, 27.5kg with pedals on my XL. Think the newer models have shaved some of that weight off.
Great for plowing through rough stuff, can be a bit of a handful when it gets slick and steep but it's alot of fun to ride. Bosch motor is great although I have killed one (along with a kiox display and 3 handlebar controllers).

The main pivot above the motor is quite exposed and if you ride in muddy conditions it can build up here, bearings didn't last too long.

Getting spares from Mondraker to UK can be a slow process, I've had to wait a few months for some parts.

Tartam

Mar 30, 2022
Norway
I have the 2021 Level R with the 625Wh battery.
It's a nice bike but is heavy, 27.5kg with pedals on my XL. Think the newer models have shaved some of that weight off.
Great for plowing through rough stuff, can be a bit of a handful when it gets slick and steep but it's alot of fun to ride. Bosch motor is great although I have killed one (along with a kiox display and 3 handlebar controllers).

The main pivot above the motor is quite exposed and if you ride in muddy conditions it can build up here, bearings didn't last too long.

Getting spares from Mondraker to UK can be a slow process, I've had to wait a few months for some parts.
Tks for answering :)👍

I just got my first Trek Rail alloy/2022 model which I really like, it's a really good/balanced bike, the geometry is well made (tried it several times last summer, one of my friends owns one) and good service to. I just upgraded the suspension with 170 front and 230x62.5 back, I ride often very steep descents with really big chunky stones (I like to abuse the bike 😅🙂) where a slack bike with long travel is mandatory and Level R 2022 or Pole Voima can maybe fit better that type of terrain.
I'm anyway really excited to try my Rail with the new setup when the snow it's gone :unsure: l hope that I made the right choice 🙂 Can go maybe even with 180 front, I will see, to early to be sure.

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles