Dggyy

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
I now do not like to ride my egenuis 710 anymore so give it to my girlfriend.prefer my ktm anybody else feel scott are bit of a let down are just me lol

20200208_145013.jpg

Moe Ped

Apr 19, 2020
Perth Australia
I have just bought a 910 Strike Eride and am not sure about the Bosch motor it feels a bit more sluggish than the Shimano

I also have the genius 710 still.

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
I have just bought a 910 Strike Eride and am not sure about the Bosch motor it feels a bit more sluggish than the Shimano

I also have the genius 710 still.
I prefer bosch its quieter more powerful plus powetube battery gets better range than shimano

Moe Ped

Apr 19, 2020
Perth Australia
I prefer bosch its quieter more powerful plus powetube battery gets better range than shimano

The battery is because of its size and they will need to address this but it has not stopped me from doing what I need to.

i do think e bikes will evolve quite quickly over the next few years which will make today’s bikes feel very dated the 710 is a gen 1 product so the newer bikes do feel nicer.

Last edited:

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
The battery is because of its size and they will need to address this but it has not stopped me from doing what I need to.

i do think e bikes will evolve quite quickly over the next few years which will make today’s bikes feel very dated the 710 is a gen 1 product so the newer bikes do feel nicer.
Yep think u hit nail on head for me

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Had a 710 as a loaner before I purchased my 920 and thought it was OK but never really liked the high volume 27.5 tires and thought my 920 felt more nimble. Both had similar range and I really liked the way the Shimano motor felt on most trails compared to the Levo. However, the new 900 tuned with the Bosch motor is, while of a similar geometry a different beast.

Moe Ped

Apr 19, 2020
Perth Australia
The new tuned is probably one of the better bikes around, it has very good kit and is a really good package.

not sure why we don’t get the tuned ebike in Australia apparently they don’t feel the demand is there we can only get the 910 and above.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
not sure why we don’t get the tuned ebike in Australia apparently they don’t feel the demand is there we can only get the 910 and above.

Bugger - that sucks.
Would have thought with the bigger market you would have had a better choice.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles