DeporVillage

Shepdon81

May 3, 2021
South Wales
Evening folks, has anyone ordered wheels from these guys recently. Website stats dispatched within 48hrs. Just wondering if anyone has an experience ordering from them and would there be an additional import tax
Thanks in advance

Norange

Jul 29, 2018
Wiltshire
Not recently from them . Had a couple of EU orders in the last few months though:

£100 from ROI via eBay that had no VAT or Import duty, but under the threshold so possibly paid by seller.
£100 from Mantel in Netherlands who were upfront that they're not accepting orders over threshold, VAT and Duty in the price.
£460 from Bikediscount in Germany, bill from Parcelforce was £113 (VAT, Duty and Processing Fee).

Shepdon81

May 3, 2021
South Wales
Not recently from them . Had a couple of EU orders in the last few months though:

£100 from ROI via eBay that had no VAT or Import duty, but under the threshold so possibly paid by seller.
£100 from Mantel in Netherlands who were upfront that they're not accepting orders over threshold, VAT and Duty in the price.
£460 from Bikediscount in Germany, bill from Parcelforce was £113 (VAT, Duty and Processing Fee).
Thank you for the response ?

ruppia

Dec 14, 2020
Italy
Evening folks, has anyone ordered wheels from these guys recently. Website stats dispatched within 48hrs. Just wondering if anyone has an experience ordering from them and would there be an additional import tax
Thanks in advance
Good website, i just ordered shimano brakes and they are on the way, nearly 3 to 4 days later

Luca

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
I order a lot of stuff from them and have had no issues with them whatsoever.

I've just returned an Ergon saddle to them for refund (too bloody uncomfortable), so I'll get an idea of how the reverse procedure works.

However, like Luca in the message above, I'm also based in the EU, so our experience of speed and service may be different to yours.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles