Dengfu's new salesperson

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
I am the salesperson of dengfu. I registered an account to participate in order to learn more about the usage of some products. At the same time, on the premise of not affecting everyone's discussion, put out some hot-selling product information. May post a separate post with product information and sales links. Will not advertise at will. You can send me a message if you have any questions about Dengfu's products.

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Hi Ben, welcome! As a Dengfu sales rep, could You help / be primary contact in regards of need for spare parts (e.g derailleur hanger for E10) and warranty topics (e.g Bafang motors delivered with Dengfu frames)?

Thanks,

Thomas

Seqlat

Apr 18, 2021
PL/DE
I want to ask about the current price of the E10 set and if you know something, when will the m510 engine be available in dengfu?

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
Hi Ben, welcome! As a Dengfu sales rep, could You help / be primary contact in regards of need for spare parts (e.g derailleur hanger for E10) and warranty topics (e.g Bafang motors delivered with Dengfu frames)?

Thanks,

Thomas
Dengfu’s after-sales service is handled by the sales staff individually, so if you purchase dengfu’s products and need after-sales service, contact your sales manager as soon as possible. If he/she can’t solve your problem, I’m happy to help you. Tell me the sales number and your question.
At present, dengfu does not have after-sales maintenance points in Europe, so after-sales services cannot be as timely as the big-name companies. This is also the reason why dengfu products are currently not expensive.

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
I want to ask about the current price of the E10 set and if you know something, when will the m510 engine be available in dengfu?
The price of the whole set of E10 depends on the specific configuration. The quotation I recently got for the whole vehicle is about 3700 US dollars, excluding freight, customs and other costs. Bafang's M510 currently has no clear time plan, perhaps until 2022.

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
It is fine to send a derailleur to the United States. But the postage is several times that of the accessories themselves. Is it worth it?

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Alternatively You can order them from Tosa Bikes in Poland. I puchase a bashguard and derailleur hanger there. The pricing is way better at Dengfu, but the shipping cost from China is very high for the small parts. For me the better option was Tosa. I payed via PayPal and the parts arrived a couple of days later.

Hondy

Mar 11, 2021
simba124
Alternatively You can order them from Tosa Bikes in Poland. I puchase a bashguard and derailleur hanger there. The pricing is way better at Dengfu, but the shipping cost from China is very high for the small parts. For me the better option was Tosa. I payed via PayPal and the parts arrived a couple of days later.
thx (-:

thaeber

Jan 26, 2021
Bruchsal, Germany
Hi Ben, are You still available? I am Member of a Facebook group regarding Dengfu Ebike owners, and there are always questions kn regards of ordering frames etc. If You like, You could join?

Ben Rides

Dengfu
Sep 6, 2021
china
Hi Ben, are You still available? I am Member of a Facebook group regarding Dengfu Ebike owners, and there are always questions kn regards of ordering frames etc. If You like, You could join?
Yes, I'm still active; leave a message for the group and I'll apply to join. I'll deal with dengfu related issues.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles