Decoys €600 off!!!

9748simonb

Oct 28, 2019
Uk
I’ve e mailed them telling em I’m pissed off as I bought mine 4 weeks ago and didn’t know they were having a sale or I’d have waited. Let’s see what they come back with. I’m still happy paying £5k for my Pro but it would have been ober the moon if I’d got £600 off.

filotnie

Aug 11, 2019
Frankfurt - SW London
Me too.. first bike, first fully, first enduro.. a lot to learn. Still not fully convinced.. especially my wife but - couldn't resist anymore. Base model. Will have couple of question to you..
cheers, fil..

Hol47

Sep 28, 2019
Uk
ive emailed them too as i ordered in early October and received my Decoy after several delays in November. There were issues with gear shifting so was unable to ride it and then my LBS identified damage to the frame where the mech hangar attaches.

I was forced to send the whole thing back (currently in transit) and so ive asked about getting the £600 discount as i feel a bit cheated...

What do you guys think?

Stewface

Jan 21, 2018
Sussex by the Sea
I saw the £600 off on Black Friday and got excited so ordered 3...…… Couldn't get the payment to work on the first 2, as I was using my phone at work. Got home and ordered again and paid via Visa. Sent YT an email to cancel to first 2 orders.
Received an email today saying my order will arrive Monday 10th Dec, I'm not getting too excited just yet, as I hear YT send the manuals, tools and charger in the first box, the bike comes a few days later.

filotnie

Aug 11, 2019
Frankfurt - SW London
I saw the £600 off on Black Friday and got excited so ordered 3...…… Couldn't get the payment to work on the first 2, as I was using my phone at work. Got home and ordered again and paid via Visa. Sent YT an email to cancel to first 2 orders.
I had similar.. and some trouble on payment (mainly my wife ;-) ) ended up charged but no order.. but one email clarified all. I expecting my coming soon too! :) Happy days!

Fatdog

Dec 23, 2018
Northern Ireland
The DHL tracking service is terrible......mine said it had arrived , then lost !!! Next day it said it will be delivered between 9pm and 11pm and arrived at 2pm......first box has arrived and hopefully the bike arrives today.....

9748simonb

Oct 28, 2019
Uk
I’ve e mailed them telling em I’m pissed off as I bought mine 4 weeks ago and didn’t know they were having a sale or I’d have waited. Let’s see what they come back with. I’m still happy paying £5k for my Pro but it would have been ober the moon if I’d got £600 off.
So mine was delivered on the 6th November and they have refused any sort of refund.

Dec 15, 2019
Riga, Latvia
Bought mine CF Base for 3999 Eur. Paid 3400, as i've purchased it to our company.
Delivered in 7 days after payment! Changed brakes for Saints, rotors for MDR-P, saddle for SQLab 611, bars and stem too, transmission - GX, rear shock - RS Super Deluxe Ultimate Coil and next one - Charger 2.1 RC2! Less than 4500 Total i get a BEAST, that beats even CF Pro and Race with their shitty e13 stuff! :)

Last edited:

filotnie

Aug 11, 2019
Frankfurt - SW London
My beauty finally arrived!!
C7E74FC8-11F4-4173-B2F9-656E89D1B2A6.jpeg

There will be learning curve.. it is heavy.. feels huge (M) but God.. I love her! :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles