Decisions, decisions - I'm making the jump!

simon221174

Mar 29, 2020
Nottingham
Hi Guys & Gals,

Decided to make the move to an EMTB! - but which one?

I currently ride a Santa Cruz Bronson, so the Heckler (6 grand) is calling to me! and the yellow rocks, but I also quite fancy the Specialized Turbo Levo 2020 (4 grand) - Yeah I know, theres a massive price difference, but if money was not a factor which one would you go for?

Another Newbie - from Notts
Simon

Funkeydunk

Subscriber
May 28, 2019
Uk
Both are ace, you won’t be disappointed Which ever one you chose. This is what we call a first world problem.

Tdog

Apr 3, 2020
West Yorkshire
Levo Comp 2020, 5 grand or less. 40% more battery than the SC, more torque, less whine
I have made the jump to the 2020 levo Comp after some subtle changes am loving it more and more, 300 miles clocked and getting better...battery anxiety thing of the past its incredible.

Rod

Mar 21, 2020
Australia
Hi Guys & Gals,

Decided to make the move to an EMTB! - but which one?

I currently ride a Santa Cruz Bronson, so the Heckler (6 grand) is calling to me! and the yellow rocks, but I also quite fancy the Specialized Turbo Levo 2020 (4 grand) - Yeah I know, theres a massive price difference, but if money was not a factor which one would you go for?

Another Newbie - from Notts
Simon
I just purchased the comp. I love it. Rides like a magic carpet.

simon221174

Mar 29, 2020
Nottingham
I just purchased the comp. I love it. Rides like a magic carpet.
Good morning Rod,
I wonder if you could do me a favour!
I have a weight issue (with the bike, not me lol) unfortunately the car I drive can’t be fitted with a towbar or a roof rack, but I do use the SeaSucker system which has a max carrying weight of 20kg.
So my question is, if you removed the front wheel and battery on the Comp - what would be the weight of the bike?
many thanks to all of your reply’s, I may of narrowed it down to the Levo Comp or the Orbea Wild FS M10

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles