Decathlon Rockrider 2023 bikes

Notorious

Mar 18, 2023
Northern Ireland
Hi all,

New here, haven't committed to an e-bike just yet. Came across these whilst doing some digging. New Rockrider models for 2023, the reports are from October and estimate spring release, but I haven't been able to find anything indicating price or solid release dates.

At the moment, I'm inclined to wait and see for a little while to see what price these arrive at. I don't know if these are positioned to replace the existing E-ST range, replace ones in the Stilus range or sit alongside both of these ranges. I know little to nothing about bikes but maybe someone who does could gather more from the reported spec sheet on the page below than I can.

Links to pages reporting it - French MTB Company Rockrider Unveils 2023 E-Bike Lineup

Youtube video showing them up close, the same channel also has more videos about them -
Any people in the know as to when we can expect these to arrive? :)

decathlon-rockrider-vtt-electrique-2023.jpg

unclezz

May 3, 2020
CZ
This is interesting... end of summer last year they released the latest version of the stilus (at least the e-all mountain) and now all new models :D

BTW, if it goes like in past, good luck to find them. I tried for months to get an e-all mountain in size S and it was never available :) I ended up buying something different.

Notorious

Mar 18, 2023
Northern Ireland
This is interesting... end of summer last year they released the latest version of the stilus (at least the e-all mountain) and now all new models :D

BTW, if it goes like in past, good luck to find them. I tried for months to get an e-all mountain in size S and it was never available :) I ended up buying something different.
Thanks for the heads up :) hopefully you are happy with what you selected

I'm willing to wait a little while to see if they arrive in spring as suggested in the articles. The Rockrider Instagram account did post about them back in October but I haven't seen anything else.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
About 4 years ago they were supposed to be developing their own FS mid mount bikes but this seemed to stall for some reason and they went with a limited hard tail range and the hub motored lower models. The Stilus was just re-branded, though was a great bike and well priced and the second gen was still good, but not as good value. Then they did a weird bike with the Stilus name which had the lower spec older motor which didn't seem to make a lot of sense however you looked at it.

From the pictures above, I'm not sure what they've been doing in that time as that looks like the most unattractive range of bikes I've ever seen. It's like they went though everyone's catalogues from 10 years ago and picked all the ugliest bikes and brought them all together as some form of retro revival line up ? I'm not sure if they have a range name selected, bu something like "Barf" seems appropriate ?

And no, I don't have anything against Decathlon bikes and have even had two of their emtb's.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles