Cube or haibike

Mbbk13

Sep 17, 2021
Leeds
So what do people think. Cube stereo hybrid 160 2022 or haibike AllMtn CF 2022.
The stereo hybrid 160 hpc tm and the haibike AllMtn CF 9 are both £5400 but
the specs are better on the cubes as far as I can tell, But I want to know what others think. I have no experience with warranty claims or reliability with either company.

ant0

Feb 25, 2021
Aviemore, Scotland
I have that cube 2021 model and yes you get amazing spec for the price, lots of folk comment on that ? I had a warranty issue a month after getting it in Jan and the local dealer and Bosch rep sorted it the day it went in and had bike back next day... Bar mounted controller went ape then died. Was replaced FOC ?

I've no experience of Haibike, but personally (biased) prefer the look and spec on the cube.

IMG-20210918-WA0005.jpg

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
Try and get one 1st before you decide i ordered a cube stereo 160 sl 750 6 weeks ago and at the moment being told february delivery??

Mbbk13

Sep 17, 2021
Leeds
My lbs recons between Nov Dec for the 160 and 140 tm spec but yes some models are really delayed and I have to get an order on soon.

Mbbk13

Sep 17, 2021
Leeds
Lol hard enough getting my wife to agree on me getting one at over 5k getting both and I'll be getting divorce papers. As for the lbs part. Both choices are from pretty local shops but cube is from the closest and the one I cycle past when out on a ride so think the bike and the lbs suit me.

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
I´m happy with my Cube 140HPC and with my wife 160HPC . Had 2 issues but regarding Bosh componentes . Itens replaced under warranty . Had a crash and no problems with stock for some Cube small parts that I neded to repalce . Local dealer (and supose bosch and Cube assistence via dealer) allways suportive
Would like to test the haybike , but no stock for now.
Thats my .50 cents :alien:

Major Stare

May 5, 2021
Nottinghamshire
I tried both a Cube and Hibike in May when buying my first eMTB. I went with the Cube Hybrid Stereo 160. I preferred the "feel" of the bike and spec, i also spoke with two other independent MTB shops who advised the Cube. It has been faultless apart from creaking on the headset which i need to upgrade.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles