Cube 2022

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
It will be used for XC / Trail. No enduro or anything very hard.
The one that i prefer (of these 3) is the 140SL but some websites puts the 140race above in terms of material/specifications and i really don't get why that.
The SL is a good bang for your buck . If you want to spend less money the race it´s also a good option . Note that for 2022 the race is only available with the 625 Wh battery. The SL is going to be available from M size with the new 750wh and new Kiox and software ( XS and S size only 625wh) .
Where are you from?

FábioPereira

Oct 13, 2021
Portugal
The SL is a good bang for your buck . If you want to spend less money the race it´s also a good option . Note that for 2022 the race is only available with the 625 Wh battery. The SL is going to be available from M size with the new 750wh and new Kiox and software ( XS and S size only 625wh) .
Where are you from?
From Portugal.
initially I was leaning towards Race and just switched to SL for the battery issue.
It is frequent to travel 100 / 120 km's and with the help of the engine I should do more km's so I prefer to spend a little more and go straight to the 750W.
Big thank you for your help!! :)

Neel76

Oct 14, 2021
Netherlands
Hi All,

I’m Niels and I live in the Netherlands and quite new in the E-mtb world. In the passed I was riding a lot with the normal MTB (Specialized Camber) the last few weeks I started again with riding the mountain bike, My friends all bought a E-MTB so now I’m also looking for a new E-mtb. (I can't keep up with them )

In my search for a E-MTB I’m quite surprised by Cube;

https://www.cubestores.nl/cube-stereo-h ... l/53615320

https://www.cubestores.nl/cube-stereo-h ... l/53620322

It looks like you get great value for the money, My only concern is the Frame? They have only carbon frames in such a low price class. Next to that they give 4 years of warranty to the frame. If you compare that with Trek for example it’s a big difference. So are the cube frames from less quality? Or are those bikes put really good in the market?

ggx

Dec 10, 2018
Sintra
From Portugal.
initially I was leaning towards Race and just switched to SL for the battery issue.
It is frequent to travel 100 / 120 km's and with the help of the engine I should do more km's so I prefer to spend a little more and go straight to the 750W.
Big thank you for your help!! :)
Sintra/Portugal is a very nice spot to ride ;)
I´ve donne also some long rides with the 500wh and with the 625wh . My option is to ride with the charger and charge at lunch time stops and overnight (lighter and cheaper than by a 2nd battery). The new 750wh is going to provide more range for shure.

Mar

Apr 10, 2021
Croatia
Sintra/Portugal is a very nice spot to ride ;)
I´ve donne also some long rides with the 500wh and with the 625wh . My option is to ride with the charger and charge at lunch time stops and overnight (lighter and cheaper than by a 2nd battery). The new 750wh is going to provide more range for shure.
It's not just battery size but 750 models have more modern geometry, lighter and prettier frames and integrated speed sensor in the chainstay.

servicemonteurtje

Oct 4, 2021
Ridderkerk Holland
received my new e-mtb on friday.
it's a Cube Stereo hybrid 120 pro.
what a lovely bike to ride.

20211014_170908.jpg

20211014_170916.jpg

20211014_170929.jpg

20211014_170939.jpg

Bremsbacke

Nov 24, 2021
Germany
Hi All,

I’m Niels and I live in the Netherlands and quite new in the E-mtb world. In the passed I was riding a lot with the normal MTB (Specialized Camber) the last few weeks I started again with riding the mountain bike, My friends all bought a E-MTB so now I’m also looking for a new E-mtb. (I can't keep up with them )

In my search for a E-MTB I’m quite surprised by Cube;

https://www.cubestores.nl/cube-stereo-h ... l/53615320

https://www.cubestores.nl/cube-stereo-h ... l/53620322

It looks like you get great value for the money, My only concern is the Frame? They have only carbon frames in such a low price class. Next to that they give 4 years of warranty to the frame. If you compare that with Trek for example it’s a big difference. So are the cube frames from less quality? Or are those bikes put really good in the market?
Hello Niels,
I can answer you because I own a Hybrid 160 TM 2020 and a Trek Rail 9.9 2021.
The Cube is a good bike and the 2022 version will be good as well. I never had issues with the frame (after 4.500 km) and in my opinion it looks good, too.
You can see a difference to the Trek but this is more details to the frame. I.e. better port to load battery. Or if you look as close as your nose will touch the frame. Is this worth nearly double the price? No, to be honest. The Cube is good👍

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
g*dd*amned, my 140SL postponed UNTILL MARCH!!!!
It was in transit end of last week and now postponed... LBS is gonna mail them, never saw that happening...

They had an 140 SL Action team currently sitting for week 4 so told em to adjust the offer and set me on that list too. hope that will come in then :)

Last edited:

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
dajum, looks cool indeed!!
is it me or is the handlebar kinda oddly placed?

Hello from fellow belgian :D
where did you get it from??

Stefaan

Sep 24, 2018
Belgium
Yes it looks that way. Just had the time to go get the bike. Because we leave for holiday tommorow. I have it from Barracuda. They had 4 actionteams ready. I was the first to get mine and then one by one the other owners came to the shop. I still have to put all of it to my way.

Hanzzzie

Sep 4, 2021
Belgium
Meh. I hope one of the ones i want come quick...
My SL was for this week normally but cube put it out of transit and changed date to march for some reason...

sicathode

Jan 4, 2022
Midlands
Hi all. Received my new and first ebike on new years Eve. Had a expected date of March so a welcome surprise. Not been in it yet due to a bad chest but it’s given me time to order extra bits and get fitted.
My bike of choice…. Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC SL 750 29er in Flashgrey/Orange.

156F2A63-2F4F-460C-9E22-FCFF6F83D49D.jpeg

AA33ED59-5FB8-4BD5-9DF4-B597F5D78375.jpeg

4E89E4AC-1072-4CFA-BD97-747D8A9AA0DF.jpeg

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
The kit to fit last yrs frame which is very similiar is 85 quid theres loads of videos on youtube of how to do it fork kit is about 20quid i think best to do b4 first ride as the bike needs to be spotless

sicathode

Jan 4, 2022
Midlands
The kit to fit last yrs frame which is very similiar is 85 quid theres loads of videos on youtube of how to do it fork kit is about 20quid i think best to do b4 first ride as the bike needs to be spotless
Just had a look for a kit on there website. Turns out invisiframe is about 5 mins from my house! I will call them tomorrow and see if they have one for this years model and make a decision. Cheers for the heads up 👍

Chris ledger

Aug 17, 2021
Rotherham
I asked them and they said they had not been told of any changes a few weeks ago will you let me know if they have a kit for the 22 bikes cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles