Crankset offset Focus sam2 6.9

Mack-tigre

Aug 15, 2020
ES
Hi everybody

After a fall today I twisted the right crank.

I am looking to change it. But I dont know which offset is original in my bike.

I have a Focus sam2 6.9 2021. With samox ec40 isis crankset and i believe it is 165 mm long but i dont know the offset...

I have found 0, 5 amd 13 mm offset crankset for our gen4 bosch motor, but I dont know which one to buy.

Someone knows anything?

Sorry for my english🫣, and thanks

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Just put a set of Miranda 155mm cranks on my '22 Sam 6.9, so pretty sure it's the same as yours with a bosch gen 4 motor. I measured it all up and on the Miranda website the talk about Q factor which is the distance the crank is bent outwards, see diagram
Anotação 2020-08-03 141510.png

Mine was Q8 FB, cranks are fantastic and just pull themselves on when you tighten the bolt up. Delivery from Portugal to Australia was under a week. Hope all this helps.

Mack-tigre

Aug 15, 2020
ES
Just put a set of Miranda 155mm cranks on my '22 Sam 6.9, so pretty sure it's the same as yours with a bosch gen 4 motor. I measured it all up and on the Miranda website the talk about Q factor which is the distance the crank is bent outwards, see diagram View attachment 128168
Mine was Q8, cranks are fantastic and just pull themselves on when you tighten the bolt up. Delivery from Portugal to Australia was under a week. Hope all this helps.
Thanks, I have just found that in the inside of the crack is actually marked. It says 13, so I know now that is 13 mm offset.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles