Crankbrothers Pedals

Housenotes

Aug 20, 2020
Missouri
Looking to replace my eggbeater pedals. Anybody had experience using the eggbeaters vs. the candy pedals. Which ones do you like? I’ve hit some rocks with my eggbeaters that almost stopped my bike but they held up great. Wondering if anyone has had the same experience with the candies.

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
I have the mallets which are similar and not had them hang up yet, something I was concerned with when I purchased them. Plenty of dings on the platform though. I really dig the pedals.

Jeffsy29

May 6, 2020
Rockville MD
Looking to replace my eggbeater pedals. Anybody had experience using the eggbeaters vs. the candy pedals. Which ones do you like? I’ve hit some rocks with my eggbeaters that almost stopped my bike but they held up great. Wondering if anyone has had the same experience with the candies.

I've used Mallets in the past and they're my favorite clipless pedals - loved the additional platform support so you can pedal away and just clip in as you go.

I've moved on since to their platforms (Stamp 3 Large)....which are fantastic. Can't imagine going back to clipless. I've even converted my street bike to platforms!

Can't go wrong w/ the mallets though. Can be rebuilt too.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles