Confused which mudguard

Danoptic

Jul 4, 2023
Nottingham
Hi all,

Sorry for the silly question!

I’ve recently bought my first EMTB (or first bike for 15 or so years in fact) and I’m confused which mud guards will fit.

The bike I have is the “Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC SLX 750 2023” which has the front fork “Fox 34 Rhythm”

I’ve seen some shorter front mudguards saying they will fit Fox 34 & 36 boost forks? Will these fit?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a front and rear mudguards that will fit and don’t look ridiculous?

Thanks

Growmac

Subscriber
Dec 4, 2020
Wilts, UK
Mudguards working and mudguards not looking ridiculous are sadly mutually exclusive. Certainly in winter I'd recommend just biting the bullet and getting Mudhuggers or equivalent. The big ones. Look stupid, work brilliantly.

unclezz

May 3, 2020
CZ
Mudhuggers or equivalent. The big ones. Look stupid, work brilliantly.
I definitely agree on this one.
For rear I recommend the mudguard from SKS Germany that can be installed with reusable straps (good for environment). Model should be “mudrocker”.

For front, if your fork has the air valve on lower legs, I 100% recommend the original fox mudguard. Very stable, long enough and again does not require plastic zip ties.

Don’t think at aesthetic when installing mudguard. They need to be effective in first place 🙂

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
We have large rear Mudhuggers for when it gets mucky over late autumn, winter, and early spring. Ugly as sin but better that getting our backs caked with mud. Got large RRP's on the front, protect the forks and reduce crap hitting the bottom of the down tube.

Tony4wd

Subscriber
Aug 3, 2022
Australia
We have large rear Mudhuggers for when it gets mucky over late autumn, winter, and early spring. Ugly as sin but better that getting our backs caked with mud. Got large RRP's on the front, protect the forks and reduce crap hitting the bottom of the down tube.
I've got the same on my bikes. The newer rear mudhugger has an extra flap that extends forwards which is especially good on the Rise, protecting the charging port as well as bearings. (mudrocker looks effective too)

Last edited:

franciscoasismm

May 31, 2021
Badajoz
Hola a todos,

¡Perdón por la pregunta tonta!

Hace poco compré mi primera EMTB (o la primera bicicleta en 15 años más o menos) y no sé qué guardabarros encajarán.

La moto que tengo es la “Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 HPC SLX 750 2023” que lleva la horquilla delantera “Fox 34 Rhythm”

He visto algunos guardabarros delanteros más cortos que dicen que se adaptarán a las horquillas de refuerzo Fox 34 y 36. ¿Estos encajarán?

¿Alguien tiene alguna recomendación para guardabarros delantero y trasero que se ajusten y no se vean ridículos?

Gracias
Publicar en el hilo 'Opciones de guardabarros trasero' Rear Mud -Guard Options

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles