Commencal 2019 range is live

papab

Jun 10, 2018
colorado
It's all BLM & FS, so mostly no. There are some moto trails: monarch crest, greens creek, and rainbow. I'm going to ramp up my advocacy with the BLM and FS.

jsalas2

Apr 6, 2018
San antonio, Tx
That looks better can’t see it in the parts section yet so I’ve emailed them to see if it’s available yet
Have you emailed Commencal Europe to get your name on the list. You will probably have better luck as they are very helpful, but as for me, they referred me to commencal usa. Still on the list though.

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Have you emailed Commencal Europe to get your name on the list. You will probably have better luck as they are very helpful, but as for me, they referred me to commencal usa. Still on the list though.
Yes just had a reply from them , the new model bash guards will be on the website to buy in approx 2 weeks , no mention of price , Looks like the protector is also upgraded on the new bikes that’s allready available I think , may protect the gear cable better where it enters the rear of the motor

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
Everything was looking good until...

"We did not want to design the META POWER around a motor. We wanted it to be a META, with a motor"

Adding 5KG to a frame demands the frame is designed carefully to cater for the this weight - they way they put it, implies they have bolted and motor and battery to Meta!?!?!?

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk

"We did not want to design the META POWER around a motor. We wanted it to be a META, with a motor"

Adding 5KG to a frame demands the frame is designed carefully to cater for the this weight - they way they put it, implies they have bolted and motor and battery to Meta

Have a look on thier website , they have a whole team of Elves unboxing metas and pop riviting motor and battery mounts to the frame. Santa’s waiting outside to deliver with his sleigh and reindeer . Iam a bit worried there will be a conflict of interest at Xmas and the waiting list will get longer for bikes . ?

Borist

Apr 13, 2018
SoCal

Adding 5KG to a frame demands the frame is designed carefully to cater for the this weight - they way they put it, implies they have bolted and motor and battery to Meta!?!?!?
I don't think it necessarily implies that. IMHO, what they may have tried to communicate is that the bike is Meta (riding ability) even with the motor, rather than a new model. Having a motor and battery of course means reinforcing the frame and many other adjustment to construction, but the result should be as capable as their non-motorized Meta and have a similar "feel".

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles