• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Unanswered Command dropper post broken (2019 Turbo Levo)

skullforger

Jul 10, 2019
Belgium
Hi, my dropper post's internal mechanism seems stuck. I snapped the cable trying to push harder on the thumb lever. I managed to pull the cable back out of the frame. I'll buy a new cable and a barrel to reattach it to the dropper post BUT it is still stuck internally, that is why I tore my cable in the first place. The little lever (see picture) where the barrel fits into (the thing that the cable pulls on), won't budge. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2020-04-25 at 18.14.34.png

Shandy

Sep 15, 2019
Suffolk
Hi, had the same thing, the post got bent after off in Wales, could not really see the bend but enough to snap the cable after pushing the lever. had to have a new dropper post..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles