Levo Gen 3 Color of frame question

surflj

Feb 10, 2022
SoCal
Just took delivery of a 2022 S-Works Turbo Levo in the color BLUE GHOST GRAVITY FADE / BLACK / LIGHT SILVER. Question regarding the color of the majority of the frame, a dark grey. I can see different shades and shapes thru the color, and some blotchy areas and lighter and darker areas as well. Is this normal? Just checking as a new owner want to make sure this is as it should be. Totally enthralled with the bike, brings me back to my Stumpjumper from many years ago. I've attached pics here.
Thank you for any advice, and stoked to be a new member here.

tempImageRGFTWT.png

IMG_8230.jpeg

PCRover

Jul 18, 2021
NorCal, USA
Just took delivery of a 2022 S-Works Turbo Levo in the color BLUE GHOST GRAVITY FADE / BLACK / LIGHT SILVER. Question regarding the color of the majority of the frame, a dark grey. I can see different shades and shapes thru the color, and some blotchy areas and lighter and darker areas as well. Is this normal? Just checking as a new owner want to make sure this is as it should be. Totally enthralled with the bike, brings me back to my Stumpjumper from many years ago. I've attached pics here.
Thank you for any advice, and stoked to be a new member here.

View attachment 81861

View attachment 81862
How do you like that color scheme? I am considering this color but am concerned it might not be fo rme.

surflj

Feb 10, 2022
SoCal
How do you like that color scheme? I am considering this color but am concerned it might not be fo rme.
I really like the color. Similar to my 2016 Haibike. I actually ordered the white and silver color but the dealer was sent this by mistake(?). But I think this looks better, more serious. Which this bike is, serious! Just came back from a 25 maiden ride. Great bike, great motor, if you get one you'll love it (after you get over the sticker shock).

Swissrob

Sep 4, 2018
Switzerland
I have a 2022 Comp Carbon which comes in matt black and I love the look. In previous models the CC was different from the S-Works frame so a build your own using a CC frame could be an option.

PCRover

Jul 18, 2021
NorCal, USA
I have a 2022 Comp Carbon which comes in matt black and I love the look. In previous models the CC was different from the S-Works frame so a build your own using a CC frame could be an option.
Unfortunately, the Comp Carbon is not available here until late May otherwise i would jump on getting one.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles