What you folks think about this color scheme?

Ddc6284

Oct 30, 2018
Saint Louis MO
I originally planned on getting the Red carbon comp. But couldn't wait till January. Already had a new set of Enduro 305 I9's in turquoise, so went with the Hyper Black. Look ok?
20181110_230519.jpg

20181110_230015.jpg

Laker123

Nov 15, 2018
New Zealand
Thats one good looking Levo, although I have always been a fan of the bright loud colour schemes over the more stealthy finishes.

Ddc6284

Oct 30, 2018
Saint Louis MO
Thats one good looking Levo, although I have always been a fan of the bright loud colour schemes over the more stealthy finishes.

I hear ya... I've always gone dark... This time I wanted color/bright. The wheels/hubs look great in person. Camera didn't do it justice.

Thomas

Aug 29, 2018
Europe
Sorry, but this turquoise, with nice neon yellow frame, is just wrong.

Last edited:

Laker123

Nov 15, 2018
New Zealand
I hear ya... I've always gone dark... This time I wanted color/bright. The wheels/hubs look great in person. Camera didn't do it justice.

I only noticed the spokes now that you mentioned wheels haha, hey its an ebike, embrace that. Enough with this trying to make ebikes look like normal bikes business.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Erm, not my cup of tea, think the spokes are too much. Each to their own though.

Maybe look better if you colour match a specialized decal over the black.

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
20181110_230015-jpg.7775

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yellow is my unlucky colour (long story but it's a thing)
That particular turquoise doesn't really go with that particular yellow IMO.
As the frame is yellow and black. Yellow fork decals on the black fork lowers would have matched the frame better and complimented contrasted better IMO
The turqouse spokes behind the turquise fork decals just looks a mess

I've never really understood why anyone who's actually going to ride a bike would buy anodised coloured pedals (or cranks for that matter) as they are a component that wears with use and ends up looking (even more) terrible.

Unless you're just going to ride around the city with others in a gang doing sweet wheelies while dodging the traffic coloured spokes are to me the most pointless expense possible offering absolutely no performance gain. not to mention always looking worse than plain balck or sliver spokes on an mtb.

You've clearly gone to a lot of trouble and expense here so aplogies for being this guy

3yer.gif

Mesa

Nov 12, 2018
SO Cal
Love the loud limer! i still have a 2003 GT with yellow/lime green metal flake that looks great. Plus on the street cars can see ya mo' betta'..

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles