Ciao from Italy

valium64

Sep 16, 2018
Massa, Italy
Hello everyone, my name is Simone, quite new in the eMTB world but not the MTB one, I live in Tuscany, Italy, even if I travel around the world for business, I own a Focus Sam2 6.8 2019 from the beginning of September that has joined my Norco Sight C7.1 2016, for now on the basis of previous experiences on full MTB on the Norco and the Mondraker Foxy-R that I had before I'm super satisfied with the Sam2 both frame and assembly, even the Shimano Steep E8000 system is satisfying me, also the double battery system that allows me to ride with a clean bike with the only integrated 378wh for half-day trips and double to 756wh with the outside when I want to stay in the saddle longer and do more miles and height.

Ciao
Simone

Wiltshire Warrior

E*POWAH Master
Jul 3, 2018
Poole
Welcome Simone - would be good to see the routes you take via strava or relive or any videos and dont forget to post some bike photos for us to drool over.

valium64

Sep 16, 2018
Massa, Italy
Hello and thank you for the welcome. For the photo of the child remedy immediately, for the traces later, today I'm traveling between airplane and airport and I find it difficult.

20181009_155357.jpeg

20180915_184656.jpeg

Last edited:

valium64

Sep 16, 2018
Massa, Italy
No, unfortunately the white on background are the white marble Carrara caves, a human business that is destroying a magnificent mountain areas.

Ron

Patreon
Sep 27, 2018
Campbell, CA USA
Hello and thank you for the welcome. For the photo of the child remedy immediately, for the traces later, today I'm traveling between emaerei and airport and I find it difficult.

View attachment 6694
Welcome to the forum and what a great looking ride. My wife bought the Jam2 plus ltd 27.5 which helps with the stand over height, and loves it. I think Focus provides a top quality EMTB at a very fair price. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your photos and posts from Italy.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles