Checked my front fork rebound... by accident

Shifty

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 29, 2019
Wiltshire
Was looking to the place you add air. I came a cross the rebound knob at the bottom of right fork. Thought I would check how JEJ set it up when I brought it. It was wound back to the - stop.
Adjusted towards the plus + a few random turns. Hey presto I now have rebound and it’s brilliant!!!! Wish I had known miles ago! so I thought I would add rebound to the rear shock !! Wow !!!
I just assumed that like buying a motorbike they would have adjusted them to some mid setting before you rode it.

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Was looking to the place you add air. I came a cross the rebound knob at the bottom of right fork. Thought I would check how JEJ set it up when I brought it. It was wound back to the - stop.
Adjusted towards the plus + a few random turns. Hey presto I now have rebound and it’s brilliant!!!! Wish I had known miles ago! so I thought I would add rebound to the rear shock !! Wow !!!
I just assumed that like buying a motorbike they would have adjusted them to some mid setting before you rode it.
Too good. I can’t... I just can’t... :giggle:

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
Why blame the shop? Doesn't everyone sneak up to their mates bikes and fiddle with suspension settings whilst their not watching? Wasn't that why go pro was invented?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles