Cheap Smart Watch which shows battery % ??

dixie

Apr 16, 2019
isle of wight
Can someone point me to the cheapest smart watch that will show my battery % and distance plz.....don't need any GPS or other poshness.
I don't want to mount a display on the bike either....cheers.
Rob any thoughts on cheapest option

Rando_12345

Nov 16, 2022
France
Are you looking for dirt cheap or good value?

Just before Christmas I bought a Garmin forerunner 255, but my criteria was battery percentage + accurate GPS at the cheapest price. The 255 effectively does this by being as accurate as even the most expensive sportswatches, but is heavily discounted (€250), the previous version 245 has less accurate GPS but was under 150€ at some stage. Not sure if the cheaper models of Garmin's can show battery life.

dixie

Apr 16, 2019
isle of wight
Well it's was in the post about haibike nduro 8 so yamaha pwx3 .....but my question was removed from that post and put here....I guess I should have specified it was for the bike in the thread...hahaha
I'm even looking at garmin edge 130 plus.....would that do it,?
I'm not Ant+ or ble or blutooth savvy.

Husky430

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Didn't know that ANY watch can show your BIKES battery level, got the top of the line Garmin Epix and only shows how much battery life the watch itself has left. Think it shows gears on the bike IF I had electronic shifting :ROFLMAO:

dixie

Apr 16, 2019
isle of wight
Off tinterweb

Screenshot_20240111_200528_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240111_200533_Chrome.jpg

Bender

Sep 9, 2023
California
Can someone point me to the cheapest smart watch that will show my battery % and distance plz.....don't need any GPS or other poshness.
I don't want to mount a display on the bike either....cheers.
Rob any thoughts on cheapest option
I don't know what's your bike but I can share my experience with a 2022 Turbo Levo.

I've been using a Garmin Edge 130+ (bike computer). You need to install a free "app" on it so it can show the battery % and current help level. On a Turbo Levo, it can also display cadence and power.

I also connect it to a Heart Rate monitor since I have to do HR control on my rides. It works really well paired with a Polar H10 heart band (you can go cheaper on HRMs, but the Polar H10 is exceptionally good for its price.)

Hope it helps a bit.

dixie

Apr 16, 2019
isle of wight
I'm sorted now. Thanks for everyone help. I actually managed quite simply to pair my hai bike nduro 6 yo a specialized turbo connect display. Cheap as chips. And shows battery. Assist level time and distance..speed and max speed and ave speed.
Bingo. And its small n sits in middle of my handle bars...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles