can't make decision

EskilDK

Apr 28, 2019
Denmark
Hi forum, I'm in a pain, so hopefully you can help me. I'm deeply fascinated by ebikes. but can't decide if I have the demand when it comes to it.

I'm 46 and have been biking since I was say 10 years old to school, high school, university and work for the last 13 years. I live in Copenhagen which is very flat. I love the idea to kill of all the tours going against the wind or +7 km with an ebike and I feel I can explore many new areas. That's a way I love to bike around. Explore. And I just love the looks of the new ebikes. But all my friends and family thinks it is a stupid idea to buy an ebike and in my daily routines I don't need it. Now I have ordered a Cube Cross SL which is fine for my need, but I'm still in doubt if I will regret this decision and just buy an ebike because it could be so much fun. Anyone been in a similar dilemma?

dirt huffer

E*POWAH Master
Dec 3, 2018
Minneapolis
I did worry for a second what ppl would think, but once I got one I've had friends and family ride it and they now want to get one. Even my Dad who hasn't road a bicycle in 30 years wants one.

I still ride my road bike and regular mountain bikes. But on days it's super windy, where I'd normally ride my road bike, I grab my eMTB and head straight into the wind pumping out 18-20mph ? and pass roadies

I would call around and see if any local shops are having demo days so you can check a few different ebikes out to see if it's for you

e-mtbiker

May 4, 2019
Liverpool
If that itch is there now it isn't going to go away until you scratch it.

I had a toss up between a Process 153 dl or an ebike last year and the Process won, six months later I sold the Process as I could do everything the Process could do on my Honzo. I've now bought an ebike which is what I should have done originally, yes I can still do everything the ebike can do on the Honzo except I'll have a huge grin on my face instead of a grimace.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles