Cannondale Moterra, awesome upgrades!!

RiderOnTheStorm

For my riding I haven't yet reached the limit of the ZEB 160mm my Moterra came with (and I probably won't in my lifetime...). Didn't see the need to change to dual crown. The Zeb is already a very good fork.

But if you're looking for more stiffness, need more precise streering, want more travel, basically convert to a dedicated DH configuration (and don't care about the extra weight), going for a dual crown fork is probably the best approach. Then for DH use you would also need to consider more upgrades (rear coil, wheelset, brakes, stem, bars, tyres, etc..). Really depends on the type of riding you do.

Last edited:

ruigonzales

Dec 28, 2023
Portugal
I want to fit a 2023 fox 40 but need an adapter that I can't find to fit the 1.8" headset do the 1 1/8"steerer tube.
It's a reducer from 1.8" to 1 1/8" for the steerer tube.
Can anyone help please?

Aratheba

Jan 4, 2022
Italy
I want to fit a 2023 fox 40 but need an adapter that I can't find to fit the 1.8" headset do the 1 1/8"steerer tube.
It's a reducer from 1.8" to 1 1/8" for the steerer tube.
Can anyone help please?
I guess I have the same problem...Moterra Neo Carbon 1 wanting to swap my original Lyrik fork for a Fox 38, but the new fox fork seems to be narrower than the original lyrik. I guess I need an adapter, does anyone know where I can buy one?!

Thanks in advance

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles