Can you create an Ibis manufacturer channel?

RustyIron

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Just bought one! The thing is going to be insane when I get it set up! Need an Oso thread!

Looking forward to reading about your experiences with the Oso. My Amish bike is an Ibis, and my eMTB is their cross-town rival. When it comes time to throw down another stack of cash, they'll be on my radar.

bikedrd

Apr 5, 2021
US
Got my Oso a few weeks ago. 151 miles on it. I immediately long shocked it with a coil. Switched the fork to my Zeb ultimate with smashpot at 180 from my bullit.

It's fun. I really like the Bosch motor and the kinematics.

CraigerC EMTB

May 6, 2020
Laguna Beach, CA
Looking forward to reading about your experiences with the Oso. My Amish bike is an Ibis, and my eMTB is their cross-town rival. When it comes time to throw down another stack of cash, they'll be on my radar.
Really fun bike - coming from a 2020 Decoy it is much more plush. It is still a work in progress. Changed the bars to Renthal and getting a Grip 2 damper tuned right now, but the ride is impressive! The DW link really eats up the chunk. Coming from the mullet setup to a full 29r feels really good! It has taken me a bit of time to adjust to the cornering of the 29r, but eight rides in and I am sold! Not going to long travel it yet - it really feels quick and handles everything in Laguna so far. Braking feels a bit under powered coming from Saints - those are coming soon. I will post some photos in the next week or so to show my initial set up! The bike just feels good and fast. :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles