Bosch connect app

• Thread starter Deleted member 28100
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 28100

Having purchased a Riese
& Muller bike fitted with kiox computer , on the connect ap I have been trying out linking the map to the kiox.
While doing this I used practice map references ,all ok,but how do I remove these unwanted map references
Nimrod

D

Deleted member 28100

Thank you for your quick reply,have done as you requested,butto no avail,(most prob me)no delete at right corner, just save.
Any chance of image where to look for

Vfour800

Feb 24, 2020
Brackley Northamptonshire
Hi Nimrod,
You have to go through Bosch eBike Connect - the Nyon portal for Navigation and Fitness not the app
Then you should see this.
Good luck

Screenshot_20230111-111641-888.png

D

Deleted member 28100

Apologies that was an activity. For a route it will be where arrow is pointing.
Cheers

View attachment 104420
Cheers

View attachment 104420

Cheers
Is my EBike connect different, as I proceed through,Search for destination,Enter Destination, proceed to enter destination,(where rought to be deleted are)nothing like any symbol except save
Thanks for your patience

D

Deleted member 28100

As I proceed through Search for destination,Enter destination(rought to be deleted are)no symbols on right hand side except save?
Thanks for patience, just learning

D

Deleted member 28100

Hi again,
Brand new bike last week, Riece and Mure, Nevo GT.
I don't, have a Nyon computer,kiox only ,if I have to do as you say where is this Nylon portal ,please?

D

Deleted member 28100

Ok found what you mean,
But through my ignorance I put map directions on the app,these are the ons I can't get rid of.
Forgive my ignorance,
Nimrod

Screenshot_20230112_141533_eBike Connect.jpg Screenshot_20230112_141517_eBike Connect.jpg

D

Deleted member 28100

Sorry I am an oldy and not used to the termlogy what is sync

Vfour800

Feb 24, 2020
Ah ha,
That isn’t anything to do with routes or your activities, it’s just the Kiox giving you directions to a destination similar to any sat nav. I don’t know how to delete those searches and Why do you need too?
All my routes are built using Ordnance survey App using waypoints and then imported to Bosch App.
If you want to learn how to do this go to YouTube as there’s lots of resources there.
If you lived closer…..

Good luck

D

Deleted member 28100

Thank you for your help really appreciate it

D

Deleted member 28100

I understand, I'm 76 a member of the Cycle Touring Club now cycling UK, but a generation plus behind you ,time and digitally so I'm basic compared with you,as you can tell,but thanks for trying

Vfour800

Feb 24, 2020
I understand, I'm 76 a member of the Cycle Touring Club now cycling UK, but a generation plus behind you ,time and digitally so I'm basic compared with you,as you can tell,but thanks for trying
Nice one! I hope I am still pedaling at your age as I creak well now lol. I am fairly new to MTB/EMTB but I have the benefit of using Tech both in my job and for my other hobbies.
The best course of action would be to find someone who uses a Kiox locally but failing that YouTube is a great resource.
Experiment as much as you can.
Hope to get out at the weekend for a pedal in the mud 😁
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles