Black Friday 2023 Deals Thread

yorkshire89

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2020
North Yorkshire
Stif cycles have some good deals starting today
Nomad carbon full bikes £2500-3000

Leisure lakes bikes have some ebike deals (Levo's, Trek, previous Orbea Wild)

Last edited:

Growmac

Subscriber
Dec 4, 2020
Wilts, UK
Lifeline 3 draw tool box also half price - £35
Turned up yesterday. I'm impressed, seems nicer than I was expecting.

[Edited to remove unnecessary sarcasm]

Last edited:

yorkshire89

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2020
North Yorkshire
Turned up yesterday. I'm impressed, seems nicer than I was expecting. Happily came with three drawers rather than some pencils too :).

It's a really decent toolbox for the price, makes finding the right tool so much easier.
I ended up buying some non slip mat and fitting it to each level to keep things quiet when it's in the van (y)

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Just seen the MT500 jacket is a great price at Stiff 👊🏽

JStrube

Sep 15, 2022
Atwater, CA
You need to up your bar stool game, amigo. :cool:

Now, if you REALLY want to up your stool game... Especially for garage work...

Check out Vyper: VYPER INDUSTRIAL: Buy Vyper, Get Quality.

Stool 1.jpg
Stool 2.jpg

Not cheap, but well worth the money. I actually sit with my knees at a perfect 90 degree angle on this one. The seat is super comfortable...

LeftItLancs

Apr 12, 2021
North UK
30% OFF YOUR ORDER
FREE DELIVERY
NEW FITTING SERVICE​
'To help keep you mobile over the coming year we are offering you 30% off any Tannus Airless Tyres, Tannus Armour, or Tannus Tubeless Armour when you order between Friday 25th and Tuesday 29th November 2022.
Even if you don't ride much during Autumn and Winter, this is a great opportunity to beat any future price prices and save a whopping 30% off your next set of tyres.

Plus, you'll receive FREE DELIVERY on your order. Simply use code BLACKFRIDAY30 at the checkout at www.tannus.co.uk to take advantage of this offer.'

Wooders

Mar 28, 2019
Oxford
Start Fitness already had some big discounts on eMTBs, but their SAVE10 Black Friday code now also applies to ebikes (just for today and tomorrow).

The £7.5k RRP Orbea Rise M10 I've been eyeing was £5995 yesterday. Today it was £5395... that was enough for me to pull the trigger! Got the post-big-purchase shakes now!

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK

Bummers

Mar 12, 2022
UK
Anyone found any five ten gore-tex trailcross deals? Missed the offer a year ago where they could be had for £105 ☹️

davosaurusrex

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Apr 21, 2018
Worthing
I've been looking as well, not.much about. There was one pair in my size on ebay for £120, went to buy them last night but I had snoozed and loozed......

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
Anyone found any five ten gore-tex trailcross deals? Missed the offer a year ago where they could be had for £105 ☹️
I’ve had a look, love my summer weight trailcross. I’ve bought some sealskinz socks for now as there haven’t been any deals I’ve seen.
I've been looking as well, not.much about. There was one pair in my size on ebay for £120, went to buy them last night but I had snoozed and loozed......

I have a discount code giving 15% if used online or 20% using the adidas app, message me if you want to give it a try. I don't know if it's specific to me or a one use only code, might be worth a try though :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles