Bike repair stands

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
My cheapo bike stand that I’ve had for donkeys made Ebike feasible by the purchase of a “false crossbar from Halfords at £22.00..

View attachment 127851
It is surprising how many of those bike stands I see on this website (and others). I halve also seen it sold under several different names by a variety of companies. I hope whoever designed it got it patented!

Thanks for the post though, I like the idea of those Halfords bars. Xmas is coming! :)

mtnbikerva1

Mar 19, 2022
Mid-Atlantic
Thoughts, pluses and minuses of:
Who has tried: PARK PRS-25 PRS-25 Team Issue Repair Stand
and

Pro Mechanic HD Bike Repair Stand​

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
Another Park PCS 9-3 user here. Paid $219 on Amazon. Park for the money make quality tools. The stand is beefy, but make sure you tighten the clamp that holds the vertical post in place (ask me how I know this 😱).

I also use a horizontal cross bar adapter that I had from years ago which I used to use for my wife's road bike to mount on a car rack.
I do sometimes use the part of the frame below the dropper post to mount the Ebike, but I'm really not a fan of holding 50 plus pounds on that part of the frame. The horizontal cross bars for like $20-30 are a better safer option to spread the weight out evenly (also available on Amazon).

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Thoughts, pluses and minuses of:
Who has tried: PARK PRS-25 PRS-25 Team Issue Repair Stand
and

Pro Mechanic HD Bike Repair Stand​

I have this UL stand and it's good for me. Works perfect. I think Pro HD stand is even better.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles