Bike rack arrived today, it only takes a max 60kg so only one bike, which for most the time will be ok, brought it of a guy second hand for £70

Rob Back

Patreon
Jan 20, 2019
Southampton
7C34EADE-8FFA-4595-A3BD-149F9726FB5E.jpeg

Rob Back

Patreon
Jan 20, 2019
Southampton
60kgs one bike? Did you use a granite frame with flintstone wheels? :p (nice engine on your car by the way...)
Haha, I will weigh the Levo when I get it, it will be nice to be able to take a mates bike as well. The car is a V6 3.0 very playful, wife call it my mid life crisis.

Rob Back

Patreon
Jan 20, 2019
Southampton
My 60kg Thule rack is rated for two eBikes and takes two easily. You'd be close to three bikes without batteries.

Gordon
Thats good news, this is not Thule, its a Peruzzo 2 bike carrier, Italian make, quite a bit cheeper than the Thule, and from what I have seen of the Thule they are better made, so this will be an interesting test. I'm quite hard on racks and trailers, I've gone trough a few with my boats and trials bikes over the years.
I'm assuming my Levo is about 25Kg so I will be fine taking two bikes as you say Gordon.

RazorBlade

Jun 6, 2020
UK
Bugger, that's just reminded me I need to get a number plate made up for when my rack arrives and Halfords are all still closed.
just your local branch? all the ones ive been past seem pretty open to me? you can order them online from other suppliers BTW. You just attach a photo of your log book on your order and they post them to you no problems

SidLawrence

Aug 12, 2019
Meath, Ireland
Great bike rack! I used to use the 3 bike one.
(Bought a van....so the racks gathering dust in the shed for now.)

Just thought I’d mention, my Levo is size XL. I had to buy the extensions to the wheel supports as the bike wheelbase is so long.
Actually found them on Amazon when I went searching ?

2402A378-D81E-4564-99CE-FF5FA1CFA8CE.jpeg

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
just your local branch? all the ones ive been past seem pretty open to me? you can order them online from other suppliers BTW. You just attach a photo of your log book on your order and they post them to you no problems
Looks like my local one and one in M’bro remain fully closed. Stockton on Tees is open shorter hours.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles