Bargain alert!,

John_A

Sep 26, 2022
UK
was looking for a floor stand for wider tyres and found this. Dint buy all of them! :)

Last edited:

T8COH

Oct 16, 2021
Dundee
Thanks for that , I already had two but with four bikes in the family another two purchased.

cheers

Jurassic

Subscriber
Jul 22, 2022
Helensburgh, Scotland.
Do you find them stable enough to hold the bike for light tinkering and say, washing the bike?
I have one and bought it to use as a stand for washing my bike, it works fine for that and would be okay for working on the bike as well (although it wouldn't work as well as a proper workstand that lifts the bike off the ground and allows you to rotate the pedals and transmission while doing maintenance).

theremotejuggernaut

Aug 2, 2022
UK
I have one and bought it to use as a stand for washing my bike, it works fine for that and would be okay for working on the bike as well (although it wouldn't work as well as a proper workstand that lifts the bike off the ground and allows you to rotate the pedals and transmission while doing maintenance).
Cheers.

I've got a work stand that I use a false crossbar thingy to hold the bike. Works well but I'm not keen on regularly getting it wet so something simple like the wheel stand sounds good for washing it.

Jurassic

Subscriber
Jul 22, 2022
Helensburgh, Scotland.
Cheers.

I've got a work stand that I use a false crossbar thingy to hold the bike. Works well but I'm not keen on regularly getting it wet so something simple like the wheel stand sounds good for washing it.
Yeah, it's very good for that. The only downside is that it's not possible to easily rotate the transmission and rear wheel
to make sure that all of it is clean but it's not a huge issue.

Clean

Subscriber
Jul 1, 2022
West Yorkshire
Thanks for the heads up; mate and I both bought and it’s perfect. Even comes apart for storage.

Excellent shout! Respec’!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles