Bafang Controller Settings

Rankbad

Oct 19, 2020
NZ
Hi folks, desperate to make some parameter changes on my daughters commuter bikes Bafang (DP C07 U 2.0) controller. After reducing the wheel size (28"-700c > 26"-2.2) for a more stable ride on gravel roads, and a lower stand-over height (as she's a shorty), I've found the top speed has been affected and with our NZ city commutes, it's safer to keep closer to vehicle speeds for sure. I have got some info off the web on how to get into the settings menu of some controllers like a friends (DP C07 U 3.0), with a double-tap of the i button getting you to a password page, but on the 2.0 series controller I can get into the menu and see the parameters but do not see any password option - HELP!

Rankbad

Oct 19, 2020
NZ
Sorry - following along with the recently posted txt are pics of the Bafang controller

Bafang Controller Rear.jpg

Bafang Controller.jpg

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
The only way you can change parameters is via a BEEST programming tool. You may want to have a look at

Animalector

Jan 2, 2021
Cairns, Australia
That looks like it's the display for the 350W slightly older style motor not the m500. There's a chance that the software for the Bafang ultra will work but I'm not 100% sure

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles