Ard Rock

Dwazzer

Oct 10, 2018
Cumbria UK
Why don’t you hang on and see if someone could swap entries? There’s bound to be someone in the intro who actually fancies doing the sprint event...be a shame to lose the chance to ride it ?

Sep 13, 2018
Leominster
Had to change my Ard Rock Sprint entry to say I'm using my acoustic Whyte G 170 S. I asked if they were going to allow eee'Bs into all of the enduros and they said "We are looking to incorporate e bikes into our other events so please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates".

Dwazzer

Oct 10, 2018
Cumbria UK
Had to change my Ard Rock Sprint entry to say I'm using my acoustic Whyte G 170 S. I asked if they were going to allow eee'Bs into all of the enduros and they said "We are looking to incorporate e bikes into our other events so please keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates".
I hope they do decide to allow an Ebike entry into the other events (for your sake...?) But, I would be a bit grumpy (only VERY slightly lol ?) as I only entered the intro due to the Ebike class! My son would’ve preferred the full Enduro (as would I) but he said he’d rather have a day riding with his Dad ?...I was made up!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles