Ard Rock Enduro bookings open Entries open 0630 31st Oct 18.

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
As the title says the booking for the Ard Rock Enduro (Mountain bike festival) open for Entries 31st Oct 18. 0630.
This event typically books out quickly.... but the only event open to ebikes is the Enduro Intro, last year i managed to enter this race on the day. but this was them being nice to one of the exhibitors and i didn't get any timing chips.

The event itself is excellent and worth going even if you arnt riding, with quite a large event village and various activities, including most bike stands having ebikes to demo on a good demo loop. this is a few miles long and encludes some nice climbing, rocky singletrack and a couple of jumps.
last year spesh were there along with hiabike, lapierre, pivot and saracen.
There were other brands there but i don't know if they had there ebikes with them. these include Canyon and Rocky Mountian.
Demos were free by the way.

The route itself is supposed to be very good. I had a chance to sample one of the stages and yep it was excellent a very good trail that if it was around here would be on our list of top trails to ride regularly.

Here are the links
Home - Ard Rock - Mountain Biking Yorkshire
the link to the enduro intro
Enduro Intro - Ard Rock - Mountain Biking Yorkshire

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
the full course is only avaible during the event as some of it is on private land that is only opened up for the ard rock.

the event village is situated next to Dales Bike Centre Google Maps
it looks like you can do some of the trails in that area from there.

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
I've been fancying this event for a few years, mate did it and said it was excellent.

myskovon

Aug 12, 2018
Leeds
Do quite fancy this, does anyone know what last years course was like for getting round on one battery? Think I saw 1500m climbing for the intro stage route ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles