Levo Gen 3 Anyone taken delivery of an alloy 22 levo yet

Savan

Dec 16, 2021
Iowa
Just looking for comiserators. Ordered before Christmas delivery now pushed to March. Black alloy in s4…

Savan

Dec 16, 2021
Iowa
UK? Too bad for us. If I’m using the specialized site correctly there are no black s4 alloy in the US and there are only 2 stores 500 and 1000 miles from me that have it in s5. Supply is wild.

carlito

Feb 14, 2019
BELGIUM
I bought a Turbo Levo Comp Alloy S5 yesterday. Model 2022. Can pick it up tomorrow. Store had actually a lot of stock. Concept store in south of Belgium that is.

Julz

Jan 20, 2022
Innerleithen
Just looking for comiserators. Ordered before Christmas delivery now pushed to March. Black alloy in s4…
Yep I got one the week it launched from Tredz in the UK. The alloy comp version. Its my first EMTB having been on analog bikes for years.
Liking it so far other than a number of annoying errors and the fork (fox rhythm 36) I’m not yet convinced on.
Good luck with your delivery.

Winger

May 28, 2020
Birmingham
Been quoted a week or so for my S5 too turn up, a little nervous....my 2020 Turbo Levo has been nothing short of faultless, hope this new one is as good....my background is/are motorcycles never been a fan of small back wheel big front wheel, and in actual fact changed from a big front too something smaller so here’s hoping

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Been quoted a week or so for my S5 too turn up, a little nervous....my 2020 Turbo Levo has been nothing short of faultless, hope this new one is as good....my background is/are motorcycles never been a fan of small back wheel big front wheel, and in actual fact changed from a big front too something smaller so here’s hoping
[/QUOTE ]
#26onthefrontain’tdead 🤘

Savan

Dec 16, 2021
Iowa
I'm 6'2" and have an s4 on order. How bad was it? @Winger? It'll really suck if it arrives after months and is too small...

Winger

May 28, 2020
Birmingham
My S5 alloy comp turned up today and different from my 20 version it most certainly is, that pleased going wait a week to get is wrapped, on looks alone it deserves it.

js71

May 17, 2021
NW Georgia
Got mine this weekend and had the first ride today. I am super impressed. My 2021 Trek Rail will now be for sale. The bike handles better and the Brose power output seems to be much smoother than Bosch.

I am 6'1" with a short 32" inseam. I got the S4 and it feels perfect.

Savan

Dec 16, 2021
Iowa
I went to check on mine and my pre Christmas order has pushed out another 2 weeks to mid March…

iXi

E*POWAH Master
Feb 17, 2019
Brisbane
Found a place with stock of the s4 and s5. The s4 was built and felt alright to sit on, very similar in geo numbers to my large VLT sight 19, the sales guy said it looked to small for me. They are going to build the s5 next week and then I'll go in and test them back to back and buy the one that feels best. I'm 6'2.

Savan

Dec 16, 2021
Iowa
My levo is finally delivered to my LBS. the delivery story is a PITA. But at least the bike is in my city now. I’ll post that rant in another thread.

Savan

Dec 16, 2021
Iowa
About my delivery and a tale of the specialized direct to consumer experience; part good, part horrible

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles