Anyone have experience with E*Thirteen Helix Core OR Helix Race E spec cranks?

maxcycles

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Hello! Looking at changing out the stock crankset on my Giant Reign e+. The stock Praxis EC-1's are still functional, but having snapped a pair of Praxis cadet cranks in the past I am looking to upgrade sooner than later as I could see this happening with these. A bit baffling that Giant didn't spec the HD version of this crankset, honestly. Praxis was good to me in the past with a warranty replacement and I've considered just upgrading to their HD version, but it's quite heavy and there are other options available....

I'm interested in the E*Thirteen offerings but have not found any rider reviews on the Helix Core model, and only one review on the Helix Race which are a pretty premium price, putting them up against Hope or PINND. Both appear to be perfectly compatible with the Sync Drive motor. Anyone have experience with these?

Arethustra

Subscriber
Apr 22, 2024
Bay Area, CA
I have the 155 e13 helix race espec alloy crank arms that I'm using for my Crestline buildout. Happy to answer any questions that don't involve using them yet. 🤦🏻‍♂️

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles