Anyone has exeprience with DT SWISS hub Upgrade Kit Star Ratchet SL with 54 Teeth for eone-sixty ?

shklein

Jan 29, 2019
Israel
Hi,
I ride a 2019 eone-sixty 900 and I've got to spend some cash to relax my self ;)
Thinking about upgrading the current 18 teeth Ratchet to 54 teeth. It's supposed to be an easy upgrade.
any got experience with this product from DT swiss ? Will it not grind easily on an emtb ?

Regards,
SK

Jan 19, 2019
UK
I have done this on my own Merida eOne-sixty 900E, its a really easy upgrade. They have been on the bike for almost 2 years and I have no issues with them.
I took them apart recently to re-grease and inspected the teeth and they had no signs of any chipping. They also gives the hub a much nicer and louder click when freewheeling. I would definitely recommend this upgrade.

shklein

Jan 29, 2019
Israel
I have done this on my own Merida eOne-sixty 900E, its a really easy upgrade. They have been on the bike for almost 2 years and I have no issues with them.
I took them apart recently to re-grease and inspected the teeth and they had no signs of any chipping. They also gives the hub a much nicer and louder click when freewheeling. I would definitely recommend this upgrade.
Thanks. Good answer !

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles