Anyone got a OneUp EDC Tap Kit that I can borrow?

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
As per the title really. I'm about to install an EDC into my steerer and just wondered if anyone had a tap kit lying around that I could borrow?

Cheers!

RJUK

Sep 29, 2021
UK
You can hire them for a fiver?
That's my backup option - but that only gets you the tap for 3 days, and I'm not sure what day I'll have time to do it I the next week, so better if i don't have a time limit!

Pezzar

Apr 6, 2022
Rugeley, England United Kingdom
That's my backup option - but that only gets you the tap for 3 days, and I'm not sure what day I'll have time to do it I the next week, so better if i don't have a time limit!
Yeah I was the same, so just bit the bullet and bought it. Great system btw, love it

IMG20230621115754.jpg

Pezzar

Apr 6, 2022
Rugeley, England United Kingdom
Oh, I know the company. They do the same for stem top caps. I almost bought some for my last bike. What are they called again? Might go take a look!
Rather be riding. Unfortunately he said he's stopping doing the EDC caps though, I ordered 2 and he gave me the other 2 free as they were the last ones. Perhaps if you mailed him he'd do em again? Said they were difficult to produce at the right quality.
Failing that I'm happy to send you one of the 'Send it' ones?
I'm not a send it sort of rider so probably won't use them 😁 ( I like the warning and 0% better)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles