Anybody have any time on the 2019 Giant Stance E+

Larsey

Feb 4, 2018
MN
Looking for a budget full suspension E bike to get me till by till spring when I can get my hands on a new 2019 Levo.

Anybody have time on the 2019 Stance E+? I am worried about the square taper cranks holding up. I am 52 about 180 lbs and typically ride about 20-25 miles per ride a couple times a week (when work allows). Don't mind getting a little air and ride some technical stuff.

I have some nice upgrades to install (bars, post, stem, XT brakes)

Have had a couple of Levo FSRs and a Scott 730 E*Spark in the past

The US model has the 500w battery.

Thanks!

Pottsy

Founding Member
Feb 12, 2018
Northern Ireland
Looking for a budget full suspension E bike to get me till by till spring when I can get my hands on a new 2019 Levo.

Anybody have time on the 2019 Stance E+? I am worried about the square taper cranks holding up. I am 52 about 180 lbs and typically ride about 20-25 miles per ride a couple times a week (when work allows). Don't mind getting a little air and ride some technical stuff.

I have some nice upgrades to install (bars, post, stem, XT brakes)

Have had a couple of Levo FSRs and a Scott 730 E*Spark in the past

The US model has the 500w battery.

Thanks!
Are u sure they are square taper on 2019. I have Giant 2018 with Yamaha motor and it's not square rather star.

Larsey

Feb 4, 2018
MN
Are u sure they are square taper on 2019. I have Giant 2018 with Yamaha motor and it's not square rather star.

Everything I have read says Pro Motor is spline and Sport Motor is square taper. It would be awesome if it was spline but don't have a bike within a 120 miles to check in person.

Pottsy

Founding Member
Feb 12, 2018
Northern Ireland

Everything I have read says Pro Motor is spline and Sport Motor is square taper. It would be awesome if it was spline but don't have a bike within a 120 miles to check in person.
Larsey
Apologies, u are correct. Didnt realise the 2019 bike was using a sport rather than pro.
Sounds like a backward step.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles