Levo Gen 2 Anybody 5ft 5” on a levo - what size pls

towzer

Aug 31, 2018
Oxfordshire
Hi,

If you were 5ft 5 what size you you get, * old xc only wheels on ground rider , I’m on an espark medium and it feels good and about right, reach On the Scott is about 430 and I have the saddle fairly far back.
Cheers

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
My mrs rides a medium levo shes 5ft.5

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
I'm not quite 5ft 5in with a short leg/long torso build and I ride a small. I like that I can monster truck over obstacles, but the bike feels too big for me most of the time. I just started a thread asking about switching to 27.5 front and rear to lower the bike

Adam

Nov 20, 2018
Plymouth, UK
Hi, I'm 5'5" (5'6" on a good day).
Have tried the 2019 Levo in both small and medium at a demo day last year.
I definitely felt much more comfortable and confident on the small.

On other bikes I've tested I've come to the conclusion that I like my reach around the 435mm mark, this is what the medium has, but even though the small only has a reach of 415mm it didn't feel cramped.

If you do happen to have a Specialized dealer near you, just going from my experience of how much I felt more at home on the small personally, I think if you could try both out, even if just around a car park you'd quickly know which you felt better on and was the right choice for you.

Hope this helps

Fluidridechris

Jun 26, 2020
Seattle,WA
5’ 6” Here I ride a size medium, I think it’s a great fit. I would say go for the medium rather than the small. You can make some minor adjustments to get it to suit you better if need be. Shorter stem, cut the bars, slide the seat a bit etc.

Markymark

Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Surrey
5'7" and a medium is great for me and I have the saddle up quite a bit, so p!enty of room to drop it out of the way

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles