Any tall Orbea Rise riders out there?

Kiwiman

Jan 31, 2020
New Zealand
Hi team I’m 6’4 and coming from an s5 kenevo and it’s a perfect fit. Any tall guys riding the rise and how is the fit? Thanks team.

BobR

Apr 14, 2021
Florida
I am 6’2” and ride the XL and it is slightly bigger than my Kona Process 153... the height of the seat w/the dropper post slammed is a little higher and I only use the full extension of the dropper post when I am climbing. I am a long armed 6’2” and the reach is nice!

Last edited:

fenwick458

Oct 6, 2020
Cumbria
I'm 193cm and have the Wild FS in XL and I find it big enough, It's the biggest bike I've had so far.
just looked at the Rise and the XL has a 500mm reach, surely that's plenty?

Use this site Geometrygeeks to compare bike sizes

Last edited:

JayGoodrich

Aug 11, 2023
Alpine, Wyoming
Hi team I’m 6’4 and coming from an s5 kenevo and it’s a perfect fit. Any tall guys riding the rise and how is the fit? Thanks team.
I am 6-2 and ride a Large Rise. It fits me really well. I do typically run a shorter stem on most bikes because I have way longer legs than torso, but still have zero complaints about the Rise's geo and fitment. Happy to answer any specifics that you may have, LMK.

b33k34

Apr 15, 2021
UK
6' 5"/195cm - XL a really good fit for me.
I've had a longer reach bike before and prefer the Rise. I wear trousers with a 35" inside leg if you're looking to get a feel for upper to lower body size

new model is slightly longer so closer to your S5 I think

BobR

Apr 14, 2021
Florida
I am 6’ 2” but have a longer torso and have an XL and feel really good with my position in down hill steep… the only complaint I have ever had is the bottom bracket height so go with shorter cranks to reduce pedal strikes.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles