Any good resources for hearing about bike releases?

lokbot

Jan 26, 2021
Oregon
I'm waiting on a bunch of 2021 bike releases / announcements and was wondering if there is one specific place to watch for that info landing. I'm sick of going to YT, Propain, Privateer, Canyon websites on a daily basis checking if anything has been announced. I don't want to subscribe to the newsletters for each of the companies because I don't give a shit about what racers they're signing or what other bikes they have.

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
I'm waiting on a bunch of 2021 bike releases / announcements and was wondering if there is one specific place to watch for that info landing. I'm sick of going to YT, Propain, Privateer, Canyon websites on a daily basis checking if anything has been announced. I don't want to subscribe to the newsletters for each of the companies because I don't give a shit about what racers they're signing or what other bikes they have.
I emailed privateer re E161 and was told they have no date but the the emtb jungle drums are saying May

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Also I have spoken with Privateer, and they are pretty upfront about realistic timescale to get the bike available if you contact them - the I last checked they where reluctant to take any advanced orders simply due to uncertantity over supply chain issues. My main hope with them is that they offer a frame-set option

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Also I have spoken with Privateer, and they are pretty upfront about realistic timescale to get the bike available if you contact them - the I last checked they where reluctant to take any advanced orders simply due to uncertantity over supply chain issues. My main hope with them is that they offer a frame-set option
[/QUOTE
Thanks for the info R120 I emailed them yesterday and the answer was that they couldn’t give a date
But I will email them weekly Evan for a estimate date just to give a deposit

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Have you signed up to their news thing on their website? Bottom of this page, prob worth doing

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Have you signed up to their news thing on their website? Bottom of this page, prob worth doing

Yes I already have

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles