Another Newbie From Shropshire

@ndy

Jul 9, 2020
Telford
Another newbie from Telford Shropshire here after purchasing a Levo SL from Race Co on Saturday, I've only ridden it twice and a total of 30 miles so far but I'm loving it (y)

Look forward to exploring a little further from home now I have some battery/motor assistance......

Jul 7, 2020
Wales
Have you been to hopton woods? its about an hour south of you but well worth the visit. HMU if you end up going, none of my friends ride e-bikes and I think are so competitive, they don't want to ride with me anymore :(

@ndy

Jul 9, 2020
Telford
Not been to Hopton, will give you a shout if/when I decide to give it a go.... shame your mates aren't so keen to ride with you now you've switched to an E.

I'm still getting to grips with my Levo SL at Cannock Chase and loving it, only started riding again 18 months ago after a 12 year hiatus so still rusty :rolleyes:

Jul 7, 2020
Wales
good man. it's a great place to ride, red route is the only one worth making the trip for as the blue is minute. Red is all rollable but still a lot of fun.

Not been to cannock, I hear it is well worth the visit.

@ndy

Jul 9, 2020
Telford
Will put Hopton on my list and yes Cannock is worth the visit but can get busy at the weekends.....

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles