Another Kiwi Rider

Sep 27, 2021
New Zealand
Hi @Rocketscience66 I've got the kiox too and changed the wheel circumference when I got my rail as the stock setting wasn't what my 29 wheel measured. I have found though that the speed cuts out at less than 32, and if I use strava, my strava rides are a decent amount shorter than the ones the Kiox displays. How accurate is yours? And what speed does your assist klick off at?

I've bought a 27.5 back wheel, so I'm committed to the mullet, but from what I read above, my bikes just going to think I am going further/faster than I really am.
I can't remember the wheel setting I've got, but motor cuts out around 31-32kph. Prob will get a volspeed or speedbox delimiter now that my warranty has run out.

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
Another Aucklander here. Someone just started a messenger group for emtbers looking to ride with people in Auckland. Let me know if you wana join

whayze

Jun 7, 2022
Auckland
Another Aucklander here. Someone just started a messenger group for emtbers looking to ride with people in Auckland. Let me know if you wana join

Haha snap! I actually joined that and did the ride out at Woodhill on Saturday! Might see you out there sometime!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles