Another Aussie Hello!

BammBamm

Nov 21, 2018
Straya
Hey all,

Just picked up a new Focus Jam LTD today and looking forward to giving it a spin. I am from North East Vic and keen to catch up with any other Aussies or show them around our local trails. Keen to get started on the forums and contribute where I can.

Cheers!

Lad

Nov 15, 2018
Australia
That avatar look close to Cronulla Sharks...

Welcome mate. Nice to see the Focus team growing.

Basy

Mar 23, 2018
Australia
Hey all,

Just picked up a new Focus Jam LTD today and looking forward to giving it a spin. I am from North East Vic and keen to catch up with any other Aussies or show them around our local trails. Keen to get started on the forums and contribute where I can.

Cheers!

Where do you ride? Post some pics of you have any.

BammBamm

Nov 21, 2018
Straya
Hey Basy,

I'm located in Beechworth in the North East vic. I'm lucky to have great trails on my doorstep! I also ride Wodonga, Yackandandah and Bright a lot :)
No pics but will see what I can do!

Basy

Mar 23, 2018
Australia
Hey Basy,

I'm located in Beechworth in the North East vic. I'm lucky to have great trails on my doorstep! I also ride Wodonga, Yackandandah and Bright a lot :)
No pics but will see what I can do!

Cool. I grew up in mt beauty but now in Melbourne. The You Yangs is my local but I'm hanging to get up to Bright and try their new jump line. If you're ever down this way with your bike shoot me a pm and I'll come for a ride.

BammBamm

Nov 21, 2018
Straya
Cheers mate, I moved from Melbourne up here 5 years ago and don't regret it! Riding Bright tomorrow ;)

BammBamm

Nov 21, 2018
Straya
Unfortunately not Basy. I hear we are only hiring 150 people for the entire state in my line of work this year. Very competitive and very few places.

Basy

Mar 23, 2018
Australia
Unfortunately not Basy. I hear we are only hiring 150 people for the entire state in my line of work this year. Very competitive and very few places.

You must be good at what you do. I'm a teacher so not that hard to find work really unless I'm looking for permanent ongoing. Then that becomes an issue in places like Mt Beauty where teachers spend their whole life there. I basically have to wait until someone carks it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles