And then there was two ??

Jay355

Apr 10, 2020
East Anglia
As the misses liked the very impressive 3.5 I thought I would treat myself to a 5.0 Flyon, collected it yesterday, thank you Bike Stable@Gimsby❤️, and a quick jolly around the local park last night gave a satisfactory run.
Funny how the 3.5 suddenly seems to big for the misses now. ???#notgonetoplan.
1D646D06-9FF9-43A4-B342-A3EE8CC82E29.png

EF04754E-E2FB-4DEC-BB24-47502B5B1021.png

Jay355

Apr 10, 2020
East Anglia
Good to see more Haibike Flyon owners around to share tips and experience etc.
I see your from the Highlands, we spend a lot of time in Prestwick, Ayrshire and have a holiday at Invergorden, Ross Shire later in the year.
Do you have any GPS links to cycling in the Highlands?

PM me if you prefer.

arawa

Jun 17, 2019
Highlands
No gps links as such. But from Invergordon I would think of a run up Strathconon or, a bit further, Glen Affric. Both have stunning scenery and plenty of paths off the narrow roads. There are some good trails north of Ardgay towards Carbisdale Castle and through the forests. You will be spoilt for choice if you just head NW and keep an eye out for a track that looks good.
Just watch the battery use on the hills though! It is so easy to enjoy the power and then get a shock at how much battery has been used. Don’t ask me how I know :)

Jay355

Apr 10, 2020
East Anglia
No gps links as such. But from Invergordon I would think of a run up Strathconon or, a bit further, Glen Affric. Both have stunning scenery and plenty of paths off the narrow roads. There are some good trails north of Ardgay towards Carbisdale Castle and through the forests. You will be spoilt for choice if you just head NW and keep an eye out for a track that looks good.
Just watch the battery use on the hills though! It is so easy to enjoy the power and then get a shock at how much battery has been used. Don’t ask me how I know :)
Great thanks I will start to research these areas. Definitely agree with the comments regarding the battery. The power on offer is hilarious but the first run out Friday see the battery totally depleted after 25 miles in high mode and some use in extreme during a cpl of uphill races. As a comparison the 3.5 I had used was still showing 3bars and 20miles of range and had been in Emtb all day. ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles