All New 2019 Specialized Turbo Levo launched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
I’m really not quite sure what your point is but I have had a couple of gin and tonics.

Ah Alcohol... my Mother and Grandmother have been killing themselves slowly with such.

If you could make your point without doing loads of quotes it would make it a lot easier for the pissed and thick amongst us.

Quoting is supposed to help those in finding out what you are going on about.

Are we allowed to buy an ebike but only if it cost less than a bog standard bike from Halfords?

RETRACTION

All quality Ebikes as a right should be distributed to all.

Last edited:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
500 buck eBikes are in no way comparable to the sort of eBikes this forum is for. If that's your thing Pedelecs will suit you more.

Still not an inalienable right though.

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
500 buck eBikes are in no way comparable to the sort of eBikes this forum is for. If that's your thing Pedelecs will suit you more.

You’re right: I shouldn’t have tried to go along the same lines as his post. I didn’t read it properly anyway... he was suggesting that every bike should be cheaper than a standard bike. So I will retract what I put.

This forum is for quality Ebikes, no doubt about it. If you had read my previous post, I supported quality for all.

Gee68

Jul 30, 2018
England
Ah Alcohol... my Mother and Grandmother have been killing themselves slowly with such.

Quoting is supposed to help those in finding out what you are going on about.

If you had at least seen what they had at EuroBike 2018, you would know they are making Ebikes at the $500 price point.

If the choice is between a $500 Ebike or car, people should pick bike.

Firstly,I’m sorry that you’re family are killing themselfes,not a nice thing to watch for anyone.
Secondly,my cars(of which I own two)are both over six years old and are not Range Rovers.
The last bike I bought was over six years ago(Trek EX 9) and I have to save before I buy anything.
This bike will last me equally as long I hope and I will upgrade parts as I break them.
Once again I’m still not quite sure what point you’re trying to make?

Jun 10, 2018
United Kingdom
Secondly,my cars(of which I own two)are both over six years old and are not Range Rovers.

Sigh... yes I realise there are others not mentioned specifically by me.

The last bike I bought was over six years ago(Trek EX 9) and I have to save before I buy anything.
This bike will last me equally as long I hope and I will upgrade parts as I break them.

Same here.

Once again I’m still not quite sure what point you’re trying to make?

Basically, I have beef with Specialized and those that buy their premium products (yes, now those are premium), as well as premium vehicles that pollute.

Gee68

Jul 30, 2018
England
Sigh... yes I realise there are others not mentioned specifically by me.

Same here.

Basically, I have beef with Specialized and those that buy their premium products (yes, now those are premium), as well as premium vehicles that pollute.
I may of missed this earlier in the thread but do you drive?
I bike to work to work in summer but I’m not risking myself in winter for anyone or the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles