Alibaba, Gold suppliers not so "gold".

Pat321

Nov 2, 2020
Belgium
Ripped off via Alibaba
I ordered a sample ebike via Alibaba (with the intention to order a bigger amount of those bikes for a rental company).
· Juin/2019: Payment of cost e-bike : 1517 USD
· Sept 2019: Payment of custom clearance and transport : 449 USD.
· dec 2019: Request for refund of 2020 USD since the ebike never arrived

Till today, 400 days after ordering, no bike nor refund received.
Diamand Industrial asked me to arrange the deal outside Alibaba, since the payments via Alibaba would be to slow or complicated.

The Company: Diamond Industrial, 198 Siping Rd, Hongkou, District Shangai. Contact: John Chang. This is a so called Gold Supplier and should be more reliable ??

Any body else bad experiences with them ?

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Nope, if I ever start a company, intended for bike rental. I would buy test bikes from a local bike shop and I would negotiate further with the importer.

I consider it important that in problem situations, help is close so that business does not suffer.

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Not to add to your pain, but a 10 second Google search revealed no such company exists...

And to bypass Alibaba, Amazon, eBay for a questionable supplier takes away virtually all of your protections.

KeithR

Jul 1, 2020
Blyth, Northumberland
Not to add to your pain, but a 10 second Google search revealed no such company exists...
Indeed - and as of right now, pretty much every reference on the internet to "Diamond Industrial..." comes from the OP, asking the same question he's asking here.

Sorry Pat - you've been done. It's an old trick for online criminals to suggest that because of the supposed delays associated with going through official channels, you should deal and pay direct...

Pat321

Nov 2, 2020
Belgium
It's the fact that those Gold Suppliers should be more reliable... NOT
Any tips to force the refund via Alibaba should be nice...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles