Levo Gen 2 Air > Coil > Air?

EVILTaylor

Sep 8, 2020
Spokane Washington
Not on my Levo, but on my Evil Offering. I could never get the Super Deluxe dialed in, so I bought a Push 11/6. Problem was I didn't ride for three months from the time I rode the air shock last then moved to the Push.

Through the Super Deluxe back on and realized why I like the coil so much. The small bumps are so much nicer on the coil. Plus I don't realize it is there or think about it as much as an air shock.

That being said... On my Levo SL, I think I am going to give air another shot. Thinking of doing the Super Deluxe with the MegNeg.

Mondfuchs

Jun 24, 2019
Switzerland
From the stock air to DPX2 then to Push 11/6 and for the autumn/winter time I've moved back to DPX2.
Reason I want more pop during autumn/winter as the bike park saison and in the rough alps is over and for that, the Push was King. But riding more CrossCountry/Single Trail I love the pop of DPX2. However, the 11/6 got pop too but the weight matters therefore this change.
But I like both therefore, great that within 10 minutes this can be changed so flexibility given ;)

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles