About Bike Parks!

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
I have never been to foreign countries but I heard that there are plenty of amazing bike parks in foreign countries like UK, USA, Australia, etc.
I have heard the most and best about UK's first full scale bike park: Bike Park Wales.
I heard that the place is amazing for ride lovers and there are plenty to unique experiences that could be gained there. I surely would want to visit there someday.
Similarly, there must be amazing bike parks in other countries too.

So this tread is to begin a discussion about bike parks. Please describe the different bike parks that you have been to in any region of the world.
You can also talk about the parks that you've heard of, and the parks that you are willing to go to.

Maybe if someday I get to visit the foreign countries, I sure would want to go on a ride on such places.
So let's hear the features and amazing things about bike parks. And also maybe things to take care of while visiting such parks.

I hope that this will be a very interactive thread. Thank you!

E

EddieJ

This is both the village that I stay in when visiting Switzerland, and also the Grutsh-trail that opened there last year. I've ridden it at night time in the rain when everyone had gone home, but downhill riding isn't my bag.

The clip does nothing to show just how steep and technical that it is, especially at night time, but what a back drop for a ride. It also crosses several roads, which is why the clip stops stops a few times and re starts.

Last edited by a moderator:

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
This is both the village that I stay in when visiting Switzerland, and also the Grutsh-trail that opened there last year. I've ridden it at night time, but downhill riding isn't my bag.

Wow!
The place certainly looks wonderful to visit and ride. Thanks @EddieJJ.
P.S the video is amazing <3

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
E

EddieJ

Not a bike park and it doesn't really show anything of what is in the woodland, but if you can bear to watch the very irritating Anna, this is roughly a ten minute cycle from my house. I spend a reasonable amount of time in here playing about.

And then this one is another local place owned and run by one of my mates, who also just happens to own a Levo. Thre is actually quite alot in here, given the size of area.

Once again the very irritating Anna.

And this is my mate filming his 9yr old son.

Last edited by a moderator:

Japuserid

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall, UK
This is both the village that I stay in when visiting Switzerland, and also the Grutsh-trail that opened there last year. I've ridden it at night time in the rain when everyone had gone home, but downhill riding isn't my bag.

The clip does nothing to show just how steep and technical that it is, especially at night time, but what a back drop for a ride. It also crosses several roads, which is why the clip stops stops a few times and re starts.

Hey Eddie

That looks awesome, would love to have a few day's there, it would probably take me quite a bit longer to get down, than that fella, but it would be great fun trying............................perhaps a lunch stop about halfway would be good :LOL:

We had planned a trip to Les Gets? Morzine ? something like that, last year but our plan's got a bit derailed so we went to Scotland and did the Seven Staines, fab time, loved it, going again, but the Idea of the Alpine E bike routes and the Bike park style runs, that utilize out of season ski center facilities really appeal's................... :D and the weather always looks so nice ?

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Not a bike park and it doesn't really show anything of what is in the woodland, but if you can bear to watch the very irritating Anna, this is roughly a ten minute cycle from my house. I spend a reasonable amount of time in here playing about.

And then this one is another local place owned and run by one of my mates, who also just happens to own a Levo. Thre is actually quite alot in here, given the size of area.

Once again the very irritating Anna.

And this is my mate filming his 9yr old son.

Well local places are amazing as well. And those videos are quite enjoyable to watch and the one with the kid is very enjoyable. :D

E

EddieJ

I shouldn't laugh, as this resulted in a broken wrist, but this is my mate trying to tutor his 9yr old son!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles